My 1000th post... TINY LON DON "BICKIN BACK BOOL TALK"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
get this shit while you still can. Best SD release of 2014 so far. I havent heard the new Oso/Mitchy cd yet, but this shit is NOT to be missed.

Tracklist:

01. OG DON INTRO
02. ON BLOODS
03. KALI NIGGA
04. PAY ME
05. BITCHES BANG
06. STAY WITH MINES
07. BANGIN BY THE BOOK
08. BICKIN BACK BOOL TALK
09. LOGAN AVE.
10. GANG SWEEP
11. FUCK SNITCHES
12. MY MURDER ONES
13. I AINT FUCKIN WIT CHA
14. LET'S CHILL
15. DEAR GOD
16. I KNOW
17. I'M YO BROTHA (REMIX)

good looking out JACK DEE @JACK DEE !

PS- the new TINY DOO and LIL MITCHY SLICK CDs are knockin too

Last edited:

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
blanguage, bomprehend, bick, brucial, boffee, bity, bandy, bomplicated, bomdoms, blownin, biggarettes, bomedy, brazy, berious, brackin, bhronic (I just copied that off the disc lol)

on the third listen, and still lovin this shit. Damafiamu keep bringin that dope shit.

yall can cop this shit from Jack Dee, or Damafiamu.com

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
I pretty much put this one on and dont skip any tracks but my personal favorites are:

02. ON BLOODS
03. KALI NIGGA
05. BITCHES BANG
07. BANGIN BY THE BOOK
14. LET'S CHILL
16. I KNOW

like i said, though- the whole cd jams. Probably listened to it 7 times all the way thru since I got it 2 days ago. Cant say that for too many cds. Jammin that Tiny Doo again now, but Tiny Lon wont be leaving the rotation any time soon.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
I ordered this today, can't wait!
word. money well spent homie. Its funny, I was hanging with a homie of mine who mainly listens to East coast shit, but is a fan of old school west coast shit. Was jamming this in the car, and he said "Damn, they'll never make music like this again"... haha, he thought it was some old school classic west coast shit. He was literally in disbelief when I told him it just dropped earlier this year. He's right, though.. It's got an old-school laid back g-funk feel to it, mainly due to the production... I probably sound like Tiny Lon Don's hype man at this point lol, but fuck it.. I'll promote the fuck outta shit I like. When Trigeration Station dropped back in 2001, I couldn't shut up about it either, lol.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
i still buy pretty much every wrongkind release, but I havent been feelin Slick's stuff much since USS (probably one of the greatest albums ever.) Call Of Duty literally got one spin. "Klack Back" is dope, but the rest of the cd was hit or miss. And yeah, Damafiamu is my favorite label from Dago right now too. You're not the only one who stays stuck in the past homie, lol.

the best recent Wrongkind releases IMO were Lil Spank Booty "Early Release" and Ric Nutt & Ice B "Syndicate Mob Stars"

Last edited: