My 1000th post... TINY LON DON "BICKIN BACK BOOL TALK"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
i still buy pretty much every wrongkind release, but I havent been feelin Slick's stuff much since USS (probably one of the greatest albums ever.) Call Of Duty literally got one spin. "Klack Back" is dope, but the rest of the cd was hit or miss. And yeah, Damafiamu is my favorite label from Dago right now too. You're not the only one who stays stuck in the past homie, lol.

the best recent Wrongkind releases IMO were Lil Spank Booty "Early Release" and Ric Nutt & Ice B "Syndicate Mob Stars"
After giving it another couple of listens, that COD ep has grown on me quite a bit. The production is so different from what I've come to expect from SD rap, but the songs are dope for the most part. Just needed some time to soak it. "Won't Stop" is a good cd as well, although it's more of a compilation than an album. "Feet Match The Paint" was really disappointing the first 2 times I listened to it, but I'm actually giving it another shot right now. I really miss Slick's old production though. Trigeration Station and Urban Survival Syndrome were classics in my mind.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
listening to that Cali Radio vol 13 "Urban Survival Syndrome Mixtape" CD.. Track 4 "Cooked Crack" has to be one of Mitchy's hardest tracks.. not sure why it didn't make the album, but I'm glad they included it on here.

Last edited: