Monster Kody calls Lil Monster a Rapist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2009
Sanyika Shakur Releases statement Kershaun a informant

Revolutionary Greetings This Sanyika Shakur im releasing this statement to All ETG and August 3rd collective comrads Kershaun Demarco Scott aka Lil Monster, born 7-31-65, is an informant. He told on Chico (Omar Dent) for a murder robbery in 1987. Tamu, my first wife was there when he called the police. If anyone has doubts, they can contact me here, or Tiny Diamond. He is also a rapist. He raped my niece Tamara Orso repeatedly. Ask my daughter Keonda. He also sexually assaulted Tamu and said it was an affair. He is no longer Lil Monster, nor is he from the set. He is hooked on Vicodin and Oxycodone, got his girl Jasmin Turner took by Jason "Nutty Brain! and we think that he told on this last indictment. Big Bunchy,one of the founders of the set, also knows that he's a rat and so does Big Tracc. No homies wont even give that buster a strap. I ran him out of my spot and he is homeless now. He called my P.O. and got me locked up on this case. He also sexually assaulted my brother Kerwin's former girlfriend and tried to rape Big China's daughter. Dude is a real dirt bag. All factions of the turf, in every state, should be aware that he is no good and they can check with me here, Big Hunchy, Tiny Diamond, Big Chico, my niece, my daughter and my brother Kerwin. No one in Our family fucks with him. He's a rat,informant and rapist. And we got the paperwork to prove it, Any questions holler. And he can't fight a lick. The only reason aint no one took his wind was because he was my brother. But facts are facts. He's a rapist and a rat. All ETG and comrads fall back on this cat heres some of the questions i asked prior to our incident 1.Why you tell on Chico? 2. Why you rape our niece? 3. Why our brother Kerwin beat you up? 4.Why no one in the family mess with you? 5. Why you aint do nothing when Big Hunchy called you a snitch? 6. Why Nutty Brain took Jasmin? 7. Why did you steal that weed out of Mad Dog's house? 8. Why Big Tracc don't fuck with you? 9. Why you wanted me to sex your girl? 10. Why you aint never been to prison? 11. Why you can't fight? 12. Why your book never got published? 13. Why the hood wont give you a burner? 14. Why you aint do nothing when Baby Monster got smoked? 15. How long you been hooked on Vicodin? 16. Why i got all your paperwork? 17. Why everybody else got indicted but you? 18. Why Bigg Tracc call you a snitch? 19. Where you get that truck from? 20. Why you best friends with the FBI in Baltimore? 21. Why you homeless? 22. Why your son hate you so much he turned Rollin 60's? 23. Why if you 48, you look 56? 24. Why you suicidal but scared to kill yourself? 25. Why you assault our mother? 26. Why you can't sleep? 27. Why your daughter try to kill herself? 28. Why Big Mad Dog kick you off the set in Y.A.? 29. Why you let Kountry from Outlaw 20's take your radio in Nellis? 30. Why you jealous of me, kerwin & Samir? 31. Why everyone around you go to prison but you? 32. Why Big Jay Dog stop messin with you? 33. Why all you mess is prostitutes? 34. Why if you been out all these years you aint got nothing? 35. Why you lie like you knew Tookie? 36. Why you do Fish Bone and China's daughter like that? 37. Why was your room like that? 38. Why you got such bad luck? 39. Why every woman been with hate you? 40. Why you can't do one push up? 42. Why you so depressed? 43. Why you still breathing? 44. Why you wear a T hat? 45. Why Bone don't mess with you no more? 46. Why you got all that gray hair? 47. Why you the ugliest in the family? 48. Why you tell on Big Al Capone, Lil GC, Big Rattone, Lil Capone & Tray Bone? 49. Why you lie and say it was a letter they found when you knew you told? 50. Why Danita,Tracy Hayes, Reina & Rita don't mess with you? 51. Why you rape Regina? 52. Why Keonda hang up in your face when i passed you the phone? 53. Why Jazmin leave you? 54. Why you aint done nothing since the 80's? 55. Why your body look like that? 56. Where's the rest of the money from your lawsuit? 57. Why are you in fear of me getting out? 58. Why you call my P.O. and have me locked up? 59. Why when i smashed you, you didn't fight back? 60. Why you tell on everyone over the phone? 61. How since you broke, your phone is always on? 62. Why you never come to Turf meetings? 63. Why you tell on Big Goofy? 64. Who are you- for real? Cause you are an informant & a rapist & a coward, Kershaun. That's why!!! You can go to san diego jails click whos in jail put my info in and email me if you have questions or wait till im released in black August Asante

Free the Land! Sanyika "Monster Kody" Shakur Kody Scott #13744898 Vista Detention Center 325 S. Melrose Dr. Ste.#200 Vista,Ca. 92081-669

Glad to hear he back on the streets

Re.Nationalism &Street Orgs(2) - YouTube