Lil Eazy E Disappointed He Will Not Appear In NWA Biopic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
Eazy-E's son believes his dad would have "absolutely" cast in the upcoming "Straight Outta Compton" film.

Man, it's difficult to make a rap music biopic. Just a few days after Lifetime's upcoming Aaliyah project was almost sunk by their lead actress dropping out and the singer's family refusing to offer music rights, now we have yet another biopic controversy--although admittedly a less threatening one.

Disappointed that a no name actor was cast in his place, Eazy-E's son, Lil Eazy-E, is expressing discontent with the film's producer, N.W.A. alum Ice Cube. Lil Eazy tells TMZ that his dad absolutely would have wanted him in...

Click here to Read More

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Cube probably didn't cast him cause he wanted to project to look a little more polished by using an actor who could capture Easy's charisma. I don't see nothing wrong with that. It's kinda funny how Cube casted his kid to play him in though. lol. I guess you don't need a professional actor to portray Cube. Just put a kid in a white sox hat, have him fold his arms and scowl for 90 min while being filmed.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Eazy-E's son believes his dad would have "absolutely" cast in the upcoming "Straight Outta Compton" film.

Man, it's difficult to make a rap music biopic. Just a few days after Lifetime's upcoming Aaliyah project was almost sunk by their lead actress dropping out and the singer's family refusing to offer music rights, now we have yet another biopic controversy--although admittedly a less threatening one.

Disappointed that a no name actor was cast in his place, Eazy-E's son, Lil Eazy-E, is expressing discontent with the film's producer, N.W.A. alum Ice Cube.*Lil Eazy tells TMZ that his dad absolutely would have wanted him in...

Click here to Read More
I'm fucking pist that they didn't cast crazie locs

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
What's stopping him from getting some bread together and creating an Eazy E biopic? What fucking kills me is when motherfuckers have a famous dad or relative and they wait till someone else makes a movie about their relative...now they got shit to say. "Oh they should have casted me for that role" or "I don't like how that scenario was portrayed". Lil Easy could have put something together years ago.