General Jeff Helped DJ Quik Hide Out After Biggie's Murder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
From 1995 to 2001, veteran Los Angeles hip-hop artist General Jeff (of Rodney O & Joe Cooley fame) served as an assistant and advisor to DJ Quik, handling such things as driving, security and other behind-the-scenes duties. During that period, Quik and Jeff went into hiding after learning that the LAPD believed Quik was involved in the shooting of The Notorious B.I.G.

In an interview with HipHopDX, DJ Quik opened up about the incident. But now we have an inside account from the person who drove him around while he was hiding. Currently working as a Skid Row activist, General Jeff took...

Click here to Read More

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
who the fuck goes into hiding for no reason tho, that just sounds weird

wouldnt matter what the fuck the LAPD thinks

i see hes the one that 'opened up' about it decades later , so no throwing dirt on his name as i thought for a second, but i still dont get the point of this shit

seems like thered be hella bigger suspects than quik, quik is/was a playa ass nigga never really came across as a shooter in his music or from what i know, in real life but shit weirder things have been learned

i just dont see the point of telling stories concerning deceased people unless its altogether a positive outlook but maybe it really affected his life at the time or somethin who knows. weird story tho

Last edited: