Feudin' With Townstas - LiL Spank Booty (Unreleased)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2008
An unreleased track from LiL Spank that was recorded circa '06-'07. He's in the process of putting together his sophomore album "Omerta" which is slated to drop this year if everything goes smoothly. Follow him on Instagram and Twitter L @LiL SPANKBOOTY and get that "Early Release" album if you haven't already.

Lil Spank Booty - Feudin With Townstas - Download and Stream | Audiomack

May 25, 2005
early release was one of the best dago albums in a long ass time....he had the classic recipe, vicious and cricet, and other heat rocks from treali, moss, etc...hope he continues with that production on the new album, he sounds good over it and delivered what might be a dago classic down the line...

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
Anyone got that ep he was talking about selling outside fam mart right after he got out the first time? Been wondering if that's where the studio quality songs on early release (and the track above) came from, or if they were just the songs he had a chance to finish before getting caught up again?

Sep 1, 2008
Anyone got that ep he was talking about selling outside fam mart right after he got out the first time? Been wondering if that's where the studio quality songs on early release (and the track above) came from, or if they were just the songs he had a chance to finish before getting caught up again?
Yea all the studio quality songs on there were from that EP. Some others were re-done for Early Release (G As Ours & Get Aktive). I think the only ones we haven't released yet are "All I Got" and "The Last Mission". This song wasn't on that EP it was just a miscellaneous song he had done.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
Yea all the studio quality songs on there were from that EP. Some others were re-done for Early Release (G As Ours & Get Aktive). I think the only ones we haven't released yet are "All I Got" and "The Last Mission". This song wasn't on that EP it was just a miscellaneous song he had done.
thanks for clearing that up for me homie. are there any plans to release those remaining tracks either on cd or for download? would love to hear them. "Early Release" is my favorite Wrongkind release in the past couple of years. Thanks again.

Sep 1, 2008
thanks for clearing that up for me homie. are there any plans to release those remaining tracks either on cd or for download? would love to hear them. "Early Release" is my favorite Wrongkind release in the past couple of years. Thanks again.
No problem. Yea we more than likely will release them on YouTube and for free download. All the ones he wanted on an album he already put out on Early Release so the rest we'll probably leak to the fans. He just gave me the green light to leak another miscellaneous song right now so that'll be up in a few and next Thursday we're gonna drop The Last Mission from the EP. Appreciate your support, bro.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
No problem. Yea we more than likely will release them on YouTube and for free download. All the ones he wanted on an album he already put out on Early Release so the rest we'll probably leak to the fans. He just gave me the green light to leak another miscellaneous song right now so that'll be up in a few and next Thursday we're gonna drop The Last Mission from the EP. Appreciate your support, bro.
good shit!!