Cricet Baja California Single Feb 24th iTunes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
bro im doing hard copies yall can ask me everything you see All the Albums on iTunes blue Damien is the Album that never ben on iTunes u don't have A clue feat chance capone never ben on iTunes its the 15year Anniversary for that song it will be on iTunes for the first time ever im just feeling good About my music right now Baja California single feb 24 yall please get that on iTunes im working hard on the Album southeast music is still A brandnew form so its still hungry And tiny doo will be on the Album this will have people who never ben on my Albums..

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
cricet @cricet 41 on twitter blue chec mark in full effect we pushing the single is out Album is coming Along yall get steve vicious Album its on iTunes now the debut Album...

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
thanks fam the push is real sdc music is still new that's why I feel good About it that's why im still doing records its All About making great music movies...

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
yes man im changing with the times things is sounding good to me right now that's the only way I can give it you guys if its sounding good to me im very happy with my sound right now so im ready to give you guys A few new Albums maybe After this Album I will come with my first Ep but right now its All about the new Album..

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I'm HELLA FEELING the new "Tijuana SouthEast" and how you did a collab with DRU DOWN!!!!! If your new album has this feel to it IM LOVIN IT cricet @cricet Majir Props OG

fuuuuuuck AND THIS SONG WITH CHANCE CAPONE AND BLACK MIKEY!!!!!!!~!~!