(Audio) Ecay Uno - The Book of Ecay (New Album)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2010
www.myspace.com
I think Ecay need to keep doin his own production. It sound cool, but not the Cay I wanna hear. That last album was garbage sad to say. Cuz one of the best in the game right now and it hurts to hear him doin weak music.

Jul 10, 2002
i produced the whole mad at the world album, the songs leaked from the book were produced my nigga Chove of Annonay France... Mental Scars will never be revisited The Book of Ecay will NOT be another mental scars... if thats what u want u will be 4ever disappointed... Im not gonna Cay much about the book, I will not talk 2 american press, or do any interviews, only select concerts & appearances, the music will speak 4 itsself...

u can peep the video Heat My Smoke on youtube if u wanna hear more from the book... it's a double cd, no features except niggas I REALLY fucc wit... No compromises, no consessions... I don't care who do or don't like it... I don't like shit... rap music succs, cali artists wanna sound like they from the south, nobody doin music from the heart, everybody's a tough guy or a pimp... snoop cant rap, dre's gay, pac is dead, biggie's dead, nas signged wit jay z smh, jayo shoutin out jay z like they cool now, dub c succs, mack 10 dont need rap, ice cube will steal ur shit,mac dre's dead, yuk-smh, tray dee's in jail, too short retired???, skinny jeans & a flag is acceptable- rap music is dead

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
i produced the whole mad at the world album, the songs leaked from the book were produced my nigga Chove of Annonay France... Mental Scars will never be revisited The Book of Ecay will NOT be another mental scars... if thats what u want u will be 4ever disappointed... Im not gonna Cay much about the book, I will not talk 2 american press, or do any interviews, only select concerts & appearances, the music will speak 4 itsself...

u can peep the video Heat My Smoke on youtube if u wanna hear more from the book... it's a double cd, no features except niggas I REALLY fucc wit... No compromises, no consessions... I don't care who do or don't like it... I don't like shit... rap music succs, cali artists wanna sound like they from the south, nobody doin music from the heart, everybody's a tough guy or a pimp... snoop cant rap, dre's gay, pac is dead, biggie's dead, nas signged wit jay z smh, jayo shoutin out jay z like they cool now, dub c succs, mack 10 dont need rap, ice cube will steal ur shit,mac dre's dead, yuk-smh, tray dee's in jail, too short retired???, skinny jeans & a flag is acceptable- rap music is dead
Looking forward to ur album even more after reading this.

Have to say though that I disagree with one point. WC still has it. His last solo was not the best, but still had bangers on there.

Jul 10, 2002
Mike we can't be sheep homie & I don't expect every1 2 agree wit my opinions, that's what makes life beautiful respect 4 each other's differences... I did want 2 explain my views simply bcuz I never Cay anything on siccness & believe me, I left a lot UNsaid....................

Oct 30, 2011
Damn Ecay cuzz!! I feel you on alotta what you said. Iam from IE where we ain't really got shit! Now I live in Sac. I bump ur shit,Mitchy,Cricet, Nipsey, and Westside Bugg. I hate that skinny jeans tiny white tee shirt shit too! Do you cuzz! I'll scoop it. Niggas mature and their sound does too. Fucc the haters! Do your shit!