(Audio) Ecay Uno - The Book of Ecay (New Album)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Just purchased it! its too bad we cannot get ahold of them anywhere in Dago anymore... we can only rely on dago reeleases in such places as ebay & cdbaby!! almost no record stores here that can carry them & the street reps aint doin their job pushin countless units out here its such a damn shame... the soon-to-be-relaunched siccshop is perhaps our last hope for local reeleases......

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
i produced the whole mad at the world album, the songs leaked from the book were produced my nigga Chove of Annonay France... Mental Scars will never be revisited The Book of Ecay will NOT be another mental scars... if thats what u want u will be 4ever disappointed... Im not gonna Cay much about the book, I will not talk 2 american press, or do any interviews, only select concerts & appearances, the music will speak 4 itsself...

u can peep the video Heat My Smoke on youtube if u wanna hear more from the book... it's a double cd, no features except niggas I REALLY fucc wit... No compromises, no consessions... I don't care who do or don't like it... I don't like shit... rap music succs, cali artists wanna sound like they from the south, nobody doin music from the heart, everybody's a tough guy or a pimp... snoop cant rap, dre's gay, pac is dead, biggie's dead, nas signged wit jay z smh, jayo shoutin out jay z like they cool now, dub c succs, mack 10 dont need rap, ice cube will steal ur shit,mac dre's dead, yuk-smh, tray dee's in jail, too short retired???, skinny jeans & a flag is acceptable- rap music is dead

That Mental Scars album hit hard and was really dope. Mental Scars was a album. Not all rap from the south is bad. Texas Rap was dope at one point. So is underground ATL Rap. That's a whole other debate.
With that said, Sonny Bo is the best selling artist of San Diego right now next to Mitchy Slick and Oso Ocean. Jayo Felony will always be all to the good in my book. Ice Cube went mainstream and sold out with his acting career. WC still has it. Yukmouth fell off trying to sound like a Southern rapper. Other than that, rap music is dead. SMH.

Last edited:

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Ecay Uno is alive, so the Rap Game aint over, it's just turning pages of a Book-1 WORLD MAGAZINE. First issue drops February 2015. The Best of 2014 Issue includes San Diego CITY 2 CITY featuring over 30 artists. DVD includes Full Documentary on San Diego Rap plus artists like A-Wax, Killa Tay, and Mac Mall. CD includes hits from 2014 the average listener might not have heard, Timing Is Everything! Ecay Uno, your time is Now! Congrats on all your success so far. I believe your best days are coming.