***ILLEGAL SMOG CHECK STATIONS***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Is that a trick question....that's why they have the open forum. ..all good though
Trick question?

you said "way off topic"..."but good lookin".....

so to address your "way off topic" comment.....

I asked you......"Are you sayin that only music related stuff should be posted in this forum?"

it's not a trick question.

And to address your "that's why they have the open forum" comment.....

This was a San Diego issue strictly that I seen at the time.....and everybody that post here in this forum doesnt check the open forum like the next man.

This isnt the first non music related thread in this forum and im sure it wont be the last.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I was in that boat last year. I did it but the car ended up dyin on me later....smh

The car I got now, that bitch passed two weeks ago.....a nigga was hella happy about that.

Just be careful mayne.
I got my new off the lot whip good to go but it's the undo bucket that has some difficulties passing, I knew hella people that did it a couple years ago but now everybody has their license and don't wanna fuck around anymore. Right on though

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I got my new off the lot whip good to go but it's the undo bucket that has some difficulties passing, I knew hella people that did it a couple years ago but now everybody has their license and don't wanna fuck around anymore. Right on though

I feel you...

What kind of car is the bucket?....and what year?.....also, how long have you had that car?

If you've had that car for over two years (I think) look into the CAP program...

Bureau of Automotive Repair Consumer Assistance Program

that worked for me once, they payed $500 for a new catalyic converter. Not on my previous car though because I didnt have it long enough.

Also, one more thing.....do you know exactly why its not passin? if CAP doesnt work for you...and if its not the CAT converter.....it might be around the same amount of money to just fix it so it can pass.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I feel you...

What kind of car is the bucket?....and what year?.....also, how long have you had that car?

If you've had that car for over two years (I think) look into the CAP program...

Bureau of Automotive Repair Consumer Assistance Program

that worked for me once, they payed $500 for a new catalyic converter. Not on my previous car though because I didnt have it long enough.

Also, one more thing.....do you know exactly why its not passin? if CAP doesnt work for you...and if its not the CAT converter.....it might be around the same amount of money to just fix it so it can pass.
It's a 1998 Toyota Camry, not one hundred percent sure what is the cause of it not passing, I have to take it to do a diagnostics... I was thinking maybe it was the window washer fluid pump but I don't know if that would account for it to not pass. I've had the car for about a year and a half, maybe a little longer. Never heard of cap, def. will look into it after I get the diagnostics done.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
It's a 1998 Toyota Camry, not one hundred percent sure what is the cause of it not passing, I have to take it to do a diagnostics... I was thinking maybe it was the window washer fluid pump but I don't know if that would account for it to not pass. I've had the car for about a year and a half, maybe a little longer. Never heard of cap, def. will look into it after I get the diagnostics done.

cool....

Smog is checking emissions....how much pollutants are spewing out the back of the tail pipes. So your good on the washer pump...dont worry about that.

Although there are a number of other things that can be at fault. Depending on the car, there can be sensors galore..air sensors...air/fuel sensors.....you got the egr valve.......you got shit shit dealing with ignition spark/timing.......hopefully one of your cylinders havent lost compression or hopefully your CAT isnt bad.....and I dont know if that car has more than one CAT...

Smog check is a bitch.

Yo, check out this page....

http://www.bar.ca.gov/80_BARResources/01_CAP&GoldShield/Factsheets/CAP%20Eligibility%20Requirements.pdf

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Trick question?

you said "way off topic"..."but good lookin".....

so to address your "way off topic" comment.....

I asked you......"Are you sayin that only music related stuff should be posted in this forum?"

it's not a trick question.

And to address your "that's why they have the open forum" comment.....

This was a San Diego issue strictly that I seen at the time.....and everybody that post here in this forum doesnt check the open forum like the next man.

This isnt the first non music related thread in this forum and im sure it wont be the last.
That's like me going to a san diego sports section and saying " illegal smog stations.."
Look at each thread in this section.every one is about music except yours..so when I say " off topic" I meant it..sure you have your non related stuff here every now and then..I didn't say "get the fuck outta here with this shit homeboy this is the music section" now did I?..relax man

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
That's like me going to a san diego sports section and saying " illegal smog stations.."
Look at each thread in this section.every one is about music except yours..so when I say " off topic" I meant it..sure you have your non related stuff here every now and then..I didn't say "get the fuck outta here with this shit homeboy this is the music section" now did I?..relax man
It sure doesn't say "Socal music section"... If it did then I'd understand your point.

Like I said before, this ain't the first non music related thread and I'm sure it won't be the last.

If you don't care for a certain thread, skip it.... That's what I do.