Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I honestly hope Grim stays pinked this time. Dude don't need to be on here.

Kid is weird as fuck, he googled my real name after seeing it on IG, found my Facebook page, and bombed my message box with videos of him looking like he was about to cry.

How many meltdowns does the kid need to have because of this website before people realize maybe this place ain't good for his mental health?

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

Kid is weird as fuck, he googled my real name after seeing it on IG, found my Facebook page, and bombed my message box with videos of him looking like he was about to cry.

How many meltdowns does the kid need to have because of this website before people realize maybe this place ain't good for his mental health?
You can thank troy and tay for feeding him with bullshit it's only a matter of time before he goes full on psycho from a mental breakdown

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

That's hella Cesolitoish; what a fucking creepy bastard...

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You should stop supporting them. A Cuzzbrother who is resting in pink, Grimlyn, dissed me (your best friend) on one of his songs. That should have made you very mad.

I don't support grim dissing you, but I also don't support banning anyone on this site. That's what I mean when I say "I support cuzzbrothers". Cuz I support them being allowed to post here. I've been fighting the unjust banning of people since 2002 man.

But to be honest, fuck cuzzbrothers for dissing ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

That's weird man. I am glad my real name isn't on IG.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
You can thank troy and tay for feeding him with bullshit it's only a matter of time before he goes full on psycho from a mental breakdown
Oh shit my bad, should I have been repeatedly telling him to go fuck himself or go kill himself like the rest of the sicc? Shit, the diss tracks were honestly the most entertaining thing to happen on the sicc for a while. grim was a kid, hearing annoying shit from him makes a lot more sense than having to hear it from grown ass men like wax and Tay. Free the prophet, free the wisdom

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I don't support grim dissing you, but I also don't support banning anyone on this site. That's what I mean when I say "I support cuzzbrothers". Cuz I support them being allowed to post here. I've been fighting the unjust banning of people since 2002 man.

But to be honest, fuck cuzzbrothers for dissing ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN
I never dissed anyone cuzzbro, I believe in freedom of speech though fa shoe

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Oh shit my bad, should I have been repeatedly telling him to go fuck himself or go kill himself like the rest of the sicc? Shit, the diss tracks were honestly the most entertaining thing to happen on the sicc for a while. grim was a kid, hearing annoying shit from him makes a lot more sense than having to hear it from grown ass men like wax and Tay. Free the prophet, free the wisdom

Wisdom is 32 tho, just saying