Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn now i feel bad for talking shit to gemini. Hes a good dude he doesn't need that kinda hate directed at him for no reason i just wanted to add some actual fat hate to the fat hate thread lol. Look what you started gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic

He said he's dieting too you can't hate. I'm sure working as a mortician or running a funeral home or whatever he does he's seen plenty of dead fat ppl and knows better than i do taking your health for granted will land you in an early grave

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Damn now i feel bad for talking shit to gemini. Hes a good dude he doesn't need that kinda hate directed at him for no reason i just wanted to add some actual fat hate to the fat hate thread lol. Look what you started gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic

He said he's dieting too you can't hate. I'm sure working as a mortician or running a funeral home or whatever he does he's seen plenty of dead fat ppl and knows better than i do taking your health for granted will land you in an early grave
Dude is annoying as fuck. He enters every thread with a holier than thou attitude dropping paragraphs trying to sound smarter than people even for the dumbest small shit and every time he always looks stupid. That's why it's so easy to troll him lol

I know people on here have met him and said he's cool in real life, but on this site he's pretty annoying most of the time.

Nov 18, 2010
Dude is annoying as fuck. He enters every thread with a holier than thou attitude dropping paragraphs trying to sound smarter than people even for the dumbest small shit and every time he always looks stupid. That's why it's so easy to troll him lol

I know people on here have met him and said he's cool in real life, but on this site he's pretty annoying most of the time.
A lot of shit goes over his head lol especially the fact that he thought i was defending him when i flipped bigsby's joke about the fedora guy against him

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 4, 2002
Imagine trump or Clinton becoming president lol. It'll get even worse
That reminds me i was at a store last week and there were a few old guys having coffee and talking about their exclusive golf course/gym and out of no where they start talking about how they hope thrump becomes president and gets rid of all the mexicans lol.