Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I saw a Colorado the other day like this and it made me double take

That's pretty cool. I'm not super into lifted trucks, but that's nice.

Mine is the Z71 extended cab...

Looks like that but mine is white with white fender flares. I don't have anything done to it besides the stereo, and I didn't even go nuts with it.

I've never been able to get any of my cars how I really wanted them before I ran out of cash or time.

Next car I want to have a really nice stereo, some rims, some bolt-ons and exhaust, and that's about it. Nothing crazy just every box checked that I want.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just depends on the store? It's $17 at Ike's so I guess in that range so not that bad.

But I mean I'm not surprised WA State is taxing the fuck out of weed. Look at our liquor tax lol and fools still get drunk as fuck here. Happy people can get high as fuck totally legal now too even if it costs a little more. Fuck the haters.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Just depends on the store? It's $17 at Ike's so I guess in that range so not that bad.

But I mean I'm not surprised WA State is taxing the fuck out of weed. Look at our liquor tax lol and fools still get drunk as fuck here. Happy people can get high as fuck totally legal now too even if it costs a little more. Fuck the haters.
Yeah...for example, if you recall the cheese that I had last year, I vended it out to 3 different dispensaries. One in Vallejo was selling it for $8/gram, the one in Richmond was selling it for $11/gram, and the one in Berkeley was selling it for $14/gram. Some batches of cheese were more dense than the others though, the batch I vended to the club in Vallejo was getting a bit dry.