Rick Ross "Hood Billionaire" Nov24th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
Rozay is about to drop another big album on the 24th of this month. his 2nd in 1 yr. Say what you wanna, but Rozay sure knows how to make consistent/ good dope ass muzik. Beat selections are always on point. Still bumpin "Mastermind." Judging by his 1st single "Elvis Presley Blvd" w/Project Pat & "Nickel Rock" w/Boosie this sounds like its gonna be on the level of "Rich Forever."

I tunes preorder:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/hood-billionaire-deluxe/id933379467?ign-mpt=uo=4
I tunes album stream:
https://itunes.apple.com/station/idra.937029456

(deluxe tracklist)
1. Intro
2. Hood Billionaire
3. Coke Like the 80’s
4. Heavyweight (Feat. Slab)
5. Neighborhood Drug Dealer
6. Phone Tap
7. Trap Luv (Feat. Yo Gotti)
8. Elvis Presley Blvd. (Feat. Project Pat)
9. Movin’ Bass (Feat. JAY Z)
10. If They Knew (Feat. K. Michelle)
11. Quintessential (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
12. Keep Doin’ That (Rich Bitch) [Feat. R. Kelly]
13. Nickel Rock (Feat. Boosie Badazz)
14. Burn
15. Family Ties
16. Brimstone (Feat. Big K.R.I.T.)
Best Buy Bonus Exclusive:
17. Wuzzup
18. Headache

Hood Billionaire promo w/ intro snippet prod. Lex Luger (Fire)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnxfg2uEHPA

"Elvis Presley Blvd" ft.Project Pat (prod. Dj Toomp)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQwDAzyKIzs

"Keep Doin That" ft. R.Kelly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CR2htpxB90

"Trap Luv" ft. Yo Gotti
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDiN_Zj9gmQ

"If They Knew" ft. K.Michelle (prod. Timbaland)
https://soundcloud.com/rickyrozaymmg/rozay-feat-k-michelle-if-they-knew

"Elvis Presley Blvd" RMX ft. Yo Gotti, MJG, Project Pat, Juicy J, Young Dolph
https://soundcloud.com/rickyrozaymmg/epbremixdrtmain3

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2006
it's obvious u never listened to a Rozay album. Besides the top notch "Trap" beats, Rozay has an ear for some of the best musical choices. Rozay no lyrics? He raps more than just money.....
peep:
"Blessing in disguise" w/Scarface & Zro (off mastermind)
"all the money in world" (off teflon don)
"valley of death" (off deeper than rap)
"10 jesus pieces" (god forgives...)
"Knife Fight" w/Kool G Rap (cant believe rozay outshined Grap)

yall buyin this bullshit simply just for the played-out trap beats... but he got NO lyrics... always boring as hell to me its atrocious... ya sure suffer from dumbed-down syndrome don't ya kiddos???

Apr 25, 2002
AMPICHINO is so savage. Much respect to him on the rap tip. His music is in his own lane cause he chooses the right beats to rap on. He doesn't care about trends. He just keeps serving the fans that street heat.

May 9, 2002
it's obvious u never listened to a Rozay album. Besides the top notch "Trap" beats, Rozay has an ear for some of the best musical choices. Rozay no lyrics? He raps more than just money.....
peep:
"Blessing in disguise" w/Scarface & Zro (off mastermind)
"all the money in world" (off teflon don)
"valley of death" (off deeper than rap)
"10 jesus pieces" (god forgives...)
"Knife Fight" w/Kool G Rap (cant believe rozay outshined Grap)
Yeah....no. Rick Ross has a descent ghost writers, but oeverall his shit is trash. And the dude was a fuckin CO for christ sakes. I mean, really???

Jan 6, 2006
ghoswriters? post em up. overall his shit trash? REALLY? Co? yeah he did it for like a year? I mean all of the OG rappers co-sign him, how come the Boobie Boys that click that he runs with and the OG Boobie who is ft on the intro of "Movin Bass" never called out the CO?? Regardless if the music is real or not, if its good then it's good. Rozay makes High Quality music.
Majority of our favorite rappers barely lived the life they talk about and pretty much make up fairytales etc....

i mean if he was a snitch like t.i or pedo like Sicx then i would understand. i mean Really? Nov 24th buy it.

Yeah....no. Rick Ross has a descent ghost writers, but oeverall his shit is trash. And the dude was a fuckin CO for christ sakes. I mean, really???

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
ghoswriters? post em up. overall his shit trash? REALLY? Co? yeah he did it for like a year? I mean all of the OG rappers co-sign him, how come the Boobie Boys that click that he runs with and the OG Boobie who is ft on the intro of "Movin Bass" never called out the CO?? Regardless if the music is real or not, if its good then it's good. Rozay makes High Quality music.
Majority of our favorite rappers barely lived the life they talk about and pretty much make up fairytales etc....

i mean if he was a snitch like t.i or pedo like Sicx then i would understand. i mean Really? Nov 24th buy it.
Breh, ghost writers are in ALL genres, and is not an uncommon practice. its rare to have an artist write and perform their own shit.

Why are you getting all butthurt over it though? I dont like Ross, fuck em and his music. I couldn't care less if you think otherwise. Deal with it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^ did you just google "Rick Ross ghostwriter" and then post the first thing to pop up to try to validate your point because that's from a Christian news website, not going to trust them as a valid source for rap music lol. Rick Ross having ghostwriters all of the time, some of the time, or none of the time is neither here nor there for me because I'm not a fan, and even if I was I wouldn't care really if I liked his music (I generally don't), but come on dude lol.

But like you said and I do agree he wouldn't be the first and he wouldn't be the last. Just thought that was kinda funny.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

thats the point of a ghostwriter you will never who it is. i personally never heard of ross having one though. but i wouldnt doubt it as his whole image is manufactured.
he makes good music though just not something i listen to.

Jan 6, 2006
Not butthurt at all buddy. U don't like ross? that's cool life goes on. Could care less about your thoughts regarding his music. still your comments won't matter to those that enjoy the music in this thread and beyond. Nov 24th.:classic:

Breh, ghost writers are in ALL genres, and is not an uncommon practice. its rare to have an artist write and perform their own shit.

Why are you getting all butthurt over it though? I dont like Ross, fuck em and his music. I couldn't care less if you think otherwise. Deal with it.

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
^ did you just google "Rick Ross ghostwriter" and then post the first thing to pop up to try to validate your point because that's from a Christian news website, not going to trust them as a valid source for rap music lol. Rick Ross having ghostwriters all of the time, some of the time, or none of the time is neither here nor there for me because I'm not a fan, and even if I was I wouldn't care really if I liked his music (I generally don't), but come on dude lol.

But like you said and I do agree he wouldn't be the first and he wouldn't be the last. Just thought that was kinda funny.

Not butthurt at all buddy. U don't like ross? that's cool life goes on. Could care less about your thoughts regarding his music. still your comments won't matter to those that enjoy the music in this thread and beyond. Nov 24th.:classic:
You could care less? Well thats good to know. Im glad i havent hit the ceiling in terms of how much you care about how much i dont care.