Rick Ross "Hood Billionaire" Nov24th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
It's not hard to figure out some artist are just plain idiots. If an aspiring artist is rapping and makes good enough music to live off of legit why would anybody in their right mind jeopardize that?

Robert Downey Jr. was a drunk and a drug addict. He also played one in the movies. And also did time in the pen. I respect that man for overcoming his demons and staying strong. And the reason I say this is because he's good friends with a relative of mine. He'd be an idiot to be out in the street trying to be Iron-Man or any character he's played in a movie (Like he did in the past in the movie, "Less Than Zero.")

At the end of it all, it's entertainment no matter which way it's flipped. This is why a lot of rappers convert to movies because being a rapper requires acting skills. Your delivery has to be convincing to the listener. You build character in your delivery / song. A lot of rappers would make great voice over actors.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with your statement, but it was valid in the 90's. Very few and far in between are still trying to keep it real and ending up dead or doing life in prison. The laws changed since then and they ain't playing no more. A lot of these fools got the Austin Powers syndrome thinking it's still the mid 90's LOL!

We as fans can look up to that & glorify it, but I'll bet every last dollar that the person doing life in prison feels stupid knowing he could of had it all. Or at least have his freedom and not be locked up and nobody writing him. It's easy for anybody who's not doing the time to hype it all up and make sound good.

A lot of people today get locked up and you got their homies posting "Free so and so" on social media pages like it's really going to make a difference. At the end of the day, don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
Music and movies aren't the same thing

May 16, 2002
Music and movies aren't the same thing
Yes they are. Most of your favorite rappers are acting. No matter if it's mainstream or underground they're all acting / lying about things.

Don't believe everything you hear on a rap record to be true. That's like believing everything we read online is the truth / real.

Take shit with a grain of salt and enjoy it for what it is without taking it too serious.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Yes they are. Most of your favorite rappers are acting. No matter if it's mainstream or underground they're all acting / lying about things.

Don't believe everything you hear on a rap record to be true. That's like believing everything we read online is the truth / real.

Take shit with a grain of salt and enjoy it for what it is without taking it too serious.
I found your reply quite hilarious. You are talking to me like I'm a little kid that believes everything these rappers say.

I make it a little easier. Being an artist (not every rapper is an artist) is something different than being an actor.

May 16, 2002
I found your reply quite hilarious. You are talking to me like I'm a little kid that believes everything these rappers say.

I make it a little easier. Being an artist (not every rapper is an artist) is something different than being an actor.
I beg to differ. To each their own.