The Official SadBoys & GTBSG Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah there is a thread already. I'll merge the two and you can check out the stuff posted in there. If you like strange auto-tuned futuristic sounding kinda r&b stuff check out Gravity Boys too. They share same producers as Lean for the most part.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I wasn't that big on it but I've had "I'malonelylonely" stuck in my head all day lol
the synth sounds like something that would be in an educational science video from the 70's you'd watch in jr high

May 9, 2002
Yung Gud has incredible talent. Yung Lean, i cant wrap my head around...i cant tell if he is being ironic, misinterpreting hop-hop, or dead ass serious in his ideology of what American Rap culture is. Maybe he is really trying to be in his own lane, like some emo-rap or some shit. I have heard that the depression rate in some northern European countries is rather high, much like Seattle. Either way, ill keep checking this fool out. Kyoto is a very good show all around.