The Official SadBoys & GTBSG Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
business wise he should make video for ghost town.

virgil abloh fucks with these guys too, i thin i read somewhere he played some yung gud/white armor/can't remember instrumentals on one his off white fashion shows. thats pretty cool. they're really talented producers i hope they blow up

and now theres the travis x virgil connection, how dope it would be if these guys makes some shit for kanye

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
There is at least a solid ep worth of material on there in my opinion but I miss the more kinda tongue in cheek side of Lean. All his recent stuff seems to try to be like super serious and that removes a good portion of what made the dude's music intriguing in the first place. Although if he does more in the lines of Kyoto, Yoshi City, Leanworld, Monster, etc I think he'll be fine. The quite a few IDM moments killed a lot of the album for me (case in point the new video).

Tiger should be dope going off the songs already released but Thaiboy said it's only 7 songs and we've already heard what three or four unless all those aren't on the album. Crossing my fingers for an early 2015 release from Ecco. Gravity Boys just need to put out a group/compilation album with a mix of single/group/instrumental songs as well. That would be cool.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm diggin' it. All My Life and Shadow Silence are great. So weird that none of the songs he's dropped videos for were on this though including the title track. It would lead me to believe that he's coming out with something probably in physical format with Hippos In Tanks that those will be on more than likely. Or maybe they are just video one offs? That seems to be becoming popular these days, who knows.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That is a really cleanly shot video. Digging the cinematography and editing a lot. They picked a good song to make a video for too off of Tiger.

Thaiboy is in a really weird situation right now. Hope he gets to stay in Sweden where his home and friends are.