The Official Lil Ugly Mane Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
from the ugly fb

mother fucker.

mother fucker.

keepin you in the loop.

computer just ate shit. have to get the charger jack replaced AGAIN. probably should buy a new computer, but it doesnt change the fact that everything is on the one that died. EVERYTHING, and i dont got that kinda paper on hand right now to drop on a new one. hoping it can be a quick fix and they'll be able to not wipe my harddrive in the process. but who the fuck knows. got some tracks backed up. but not really. Hoping the e.p wont have to get pushed back, but again, who the fuck knows, cuz i cant get to anything right now.

i gotta tr707 and a keytar in the living room hooked up to a goofy midi rack. if the laptop doesnt get fixed and i have to resort to using them to drop an e.p, I WILL... AND YOU GUYS WILL BE TOTALLY FUCKED. CASIO DOG BARKING EVERYWHERE.

LEMME GET A BROKE RAPPER KICKSTARTER.

**fun trivia. MISTA THUG ISOLATION WAS RECORDED ON A 2004 TOSHIBA SATELLITE WITH THE SCREEN BROKEN HOOKED UP TO 1997 GATEWAY 2000 MONITOR. REAL LIFE**
and he just blessed us with this

UNEVEN COMPROMISE | LIL UGLY MANE

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I had a 2004 Toshiba Satellite as well. That broke when I threw it on the ground twice. (Cool story bro.)

I guess the 4 new songs we got with Uneven Compromise are better than nothing. P dope nonetheless. Anyone need the tracks separated?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That shit flows together great if it's actually just a sampler. Might have some of my favorite Shawn Kemp beats on it to date.

infinity @infinity you check that Tommy Cruise instumental EP out yet?

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
So he's dropped 4 projects in October and only 1 of them was dope, imo. He should quit these little side projects and focus on an official full-length follow-up to Mista Thug Isolation.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Two of them he had nothing to do with except for putting them together and said it was an experiment he's always wanted to do. Both the song/mix/whatever and the lost Shawn Kemp EP were dope though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That dude used to go by Nick Fury back in the day. He's a pretty cool rapper but kind of dime a dozen sounding, those Shawn Kemp beats are fucking ill though. I heard Dirty Street Level Shit like a week ago, the other is new to me. No DL links yet?