Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
He's tolerable to me on the mic these days, I still don't care for him but he is for sure 100xs better than he used to be. I do like a majority of his production under the Larry Fisherman moniker though.

I do like this song by him but it's not even a rap song

Actually I think he's an alright rapper, like his lyrics aren't bad. It's mostly his voice/flow I don't care for.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I thought the new Hodgy Beats was surprisingly good seeing I thought the last Untitled EP and MellowHype album were pretty awful. UDI2 is dope. Award Tour 2 was highly meh and forgettable. Wouldn't say it's bad it's just boring.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
March 23rd.

Earl Sweatshirt - I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside

1. Huey
2. Mantra
3. Faucet
4. Grief
5. Off Top
6. Grown Ups (Ft. Dash)
7. AM // Radio (Ft. Wiki)
8. Inside
9. Dna (Ft. Na’kel)
10. Wool (Ft. Vince Staples)

Zippyshare.com - Earl Sweatshirt - Grief.m4a

That might be Earl's bleakest song yet. Hope the kid is alright lol, diggin' it though.

Really hope the song with Vince is this one, shit sounds so dope.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Got home, got medicated, and just checked this out. Going to have to give it a better listen tomorrow seeing I couldn't too loudly tonight but Earl was spitting through the whole thing, shit is dope. He produced all but one song and I was digging the production overall and it really fit the bleakness of the album perfectly my opinion. That said as much as I liked it I think it was smart to keep his first adventure into producing a project mostly on his own on a short one like this (just cracks 30 mins) as I could see the sparseness and bleakness of the majority of the production getting a little stale if it was much longer but for this it really works well.

It honestly might be one of the more despairing sounding albums I've heard in a minute, rap or not. Earl was really channeling his inner Nick Drake or Elliott Smith on this lol. Hope he doesn't turn out like those two, but I thought this was really good on first spin.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
album is cool def better than doris, could have done without the wiki or nakel feats tho. Nuttkase @Nuttkase so whats the issue with earl & OF? sounds like hes sending shots and they're noticeably absent

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Wiki feature was dope you need to stop smoking crack and no clue really but it definitely sounded that way. There was an interview a yesterday or the day before with Leila Steinberg and she said they are all doing their own thing but keep in contact. Left Brain produced one track on it and co-produced another so that was the only OF involvement unless you count Nak.