Mobb Deep - The Infamous Mobb Deep [2CD]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
The reunion album with a 2nd disc full of unreleased tracks from '94

The Infamous Mobb Deep
1. Taking You Off Here (Produced By Havoc)
2. Say Something (Produced By Illmind)
3. Get Down (feat. Snoop Dogg) (Produced By Havoc)
4. Dirt (Produced By Illmind)
5. Timeless (Produced By Beat Butcha)
6. All A Dream (feat. The LOX) (Produced By Ommas Keith)
7. Low (feat. Mack Wilds) (Produced By Seven Thomas, Havoc & Boi-1da)
8. Murdera (Produced By Illmind)
9. Check the Credits (Produced By Illmind)
10. Gimme All That (Produced By Havoc)
11. Legendary (feat. Bun B & Juicy J) (Produced By Havoc, Boi-1da & The Maven Boys)
12. Lifetime (Produced By Alchemist)
13. My Block (Produced By Kaytranada)
14. Henny (feat. Mack Wilds, Busta Rhymes and French Montana) (Produced By Havoc)
15. Conquer (Produced By Havoc)
16. Waterboarding (Produced By Havoc)
17. Get It Forever (feat. Nas) (Produced By Alchemist)
The 1994 Infamous Sessions
1. Eye For An Eye (feat. Ghostface Killah, Raekwon & Nas) (Produced By Mobb Deep)
2. Skit (Produced By Mobb Deep)
3. Get It In Blood (Produced By Mobb Deep)
4. Gimme The Goods (Produced By Mobb Deep)
5. If It’s Alright (feat. Big Noyd) (Produced By Mobb Deep)
6. Skit Mobb Deep 1995 (Produced By Mobb Deep)
7. Survival of the Fittest (Produced By Mobb Deep)
8. Temperature’s Rising (Produced By Mobb Deep)
9. The Bridge (Produced By Mobb Deep)
10. Skit (Produced By Mobb Deep)
11. The Money (Produced By Mobb Deep
12. The Money Version 2 (Produced By Mobb Deep)
13. We About to Get Hectic (Produced By Mobb Deep)
14. The Infamous (Produced By Mobb Deep)

Zippyshare.com - Mobb_Deep-The_Infamous_Mobb_Deep-2CD-(RGF.iS).zip

Nov 18, 2011
Look at dpg daz & kurupt beefed with each other. Now they are cool. Look at jeezy on the new Ross. This is hip hop. Ya'll act like this ain't happened a 100 times. Hell pmd set up Erick sermon to be robbed and they had a reunion.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Look at dpg daz & kurupt beefed with each other. Now they are cool. Look at jeezy on the new Ross. This is hip hop. Ya'll act like this ain't happened a 100 times. Hell pmd set up Erick sermon to be robbed and they had a reunion.
again they were not accusing each other of homosexual acts which is a TABOO in hip hop in this day and age and the kind of shit that cant be forgiven.
daz & kurupt had issues because daz had beef with suge, and kurupt went and signed with the new row anyway.
jeezy and ross? i dont even know why they had beef nor do i care.
you are right tho, there are many hip hop beefs that have been resolved. however, name me a hip hop beef when one person accused the other person of having a gay lover in jail though? this was going on for MONTHS! the back and forth, and it was mainly havoc.
yeah its hip hop, and like jay-z said, hip hop is wrestling. i think mobb deep got back together for the sake of making a living as they need each other for shows and albums. imo. i think they get more bread when they appear as a group than solo.

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
I just care about the music I could care less about their personal lives. IMHO Havoc's tweets just seemed like some female shit, trying to slander his homeboy because hes salty about something. If P is gay or not really doesn't change my thoughts on him being one of the dopest MC's to ever touch the mic. All that shit on the side is just some bullshit thats pretty damn irrelevant to me.

Jul 4, 2011
I just care about the music I could care less about their personal lives. IMHO Havoc's tweets just seemed like some female shit, trying to slander his homeboy because hes salty about something. If P is gay or not really doesn't change my thoughts on him being one of the dopest MC's to ever touch the mic. All that shit on the side is just some bullshit thats pretty damn irrelevant to me.
^This

Off-topic, I tried to ignore your sig but can't lol. Farrar said "when we meet" on that line you quoted, not "won't be me".

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
And, of course, if you accuse the person you have been so closely working with for decades of being gay, this raises questions about yourself too...

Jan 18, 2006
Funny thing is when it was going down a lot of people on here were defending Havocs actions. I was like one of the only ones defending Prodigy. I almost revived that thread to make people look stupid but i chose not too. He made Prodigy look like a bitch. Now Havoc is the one thats looking funny style.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Come on man. The thing Havoc said about Prodigy are just words witthout any proof. How is that going to make that look like a bitch? The diss song was ok and all but still.

When Saigon punched Prodigy while he was on stage with him and outnumbered. That really made him look like a bitch. I still listen to their music regardless of al that but I don't understand that shit about people going crazy about that little beef they had. It was all just a joke to me.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
the new album is alright. i think the unreleased 1995 half outshines it. which isnt really surprising considering thats the last time they were even relevant

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
It's not a very good idea to release an album with half new material and half unreleased material from the golden age. Everyone can see the difference...
haha exactly. their beats and flows were 10x better on those older tracks. basically just made me realize just how much they had fallen off