Main Attrakionz & Green Ova Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2007
i missed her i got there maybe 15min before GO hit the stage i was fuckin bent before i even got there so i can barely remember shit haha i was bruh with the ramones backpatch

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
they focused on finishing 808s 3, they played a few tracks at the show. it was supposed to be the 1st listening party but i havent heard of any more so maybe they went back to the drawing board on it. they missed a summer release again lol.

Mar 21, 2013
from Friendzone facebbook - good news

Not gonna try to predict release dates anymore till its 200% guaranteed.. Just secured a record deal for 808s 3 tho. Signing contracts next week. Hooked up with new management this week too. Same ppl that work for Skrillex... Been making sure this new record gets a proper release. Gonna print vinyl and go on tour w/ MAz... Also got a couple albums worth of instrumental music basically ready to be mastered, and been working with Mykki Blanco and a couple other ppl on some new projects too.. feeling very confident atm
-Dylan

Aug 24, 2002
Haven't listened to these cats since the last main attrakionz album bossalinis and fooliyones, I know they've only put out solos and mixtapes with other mc's since, what would you say are the few essential I should check out?

Jul 4, 2011
Haven't listened to these cats since the last main attrakionz album bossalinis and fooliyones, I know they've only put out solos and mixtapes with other mc's since, what would you say are the few essential I should check out?

I would check out mondre man - they say I struggle rap, that was one of the best projects out last year

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
How's the song 0R0 @0R0 ? I'm at work and want to wait to get home to give it a proper listen and not on this shitty speaker connected to the computer tower.

-edit-

Remembered we have good speakers on the booth computer. Was cool, was expecting something a little better after the constant delays and setbacks. Still got high hopes for the album and glad to see it's getting released in the summer... even if it's like two years later lol.

Last edited: