Madlib

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

Samuel T. Herring of Future Islands isn’t exactly a stranger to the rap game. Now, the man otherwise known as Hemlock Ernst is taking things to the next level by teaming up with producer Madlib for a new project called Trouble Knows Me. With Madlib on the boards and Hemlock on the flow, the pair will release a self-titled 12-inch on September 1st featuring three instrumentals and three rap tracks. A limited number of copies with screen-printed covers are available for purchase right now via Rappcats. Enjoy!
  • 01. Intro (Sensuous Cause).mp3
  • 02. Streetsweeper.mp3
  • 03. Trouble Knows Me.mp3
  • 04. Interlude (Vision Incomplete).mp3
  • 05. Celebrity Vision.mp3
  • 06. Outro (Drums & Loops).mp3

collection: Madlib - Trouble Knows Me (320) (28.33mb) | audio inbox

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Part of me wants to listen to this cause Madlib is that dude but part of me wants to make believe it doesn't exist because well the Future Islands guy is a gigantic goober and his rapping is the epitome of "white guy real hip hop" so no thanks.

Apr 20, 2005
I remember my 1st Madlib experience. I can take y'all further back before people started dick riding. The group was called The Farm. Oxnard & LA heads. LootPack, Alkaholiks, Dilated, there were a few other members like the Barbershop MCs. That's where Phil da Agony came from. Yes I know. Cool story bro. Just a little GWiz info. I lived in Oxnard for a few years that's why I know. I met the ODB out there once at a house party. He bought crack from my homie. If u don't believe me, go ask the Twinz muthafucka. Westside

Last edited: