Lost Leaders out of Baltimore.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^ Same here, but nah, not that I know of. He has two features on Soduh's upcoming EP, the Urban Outfitter track a few posts above and on another called Attack on the North. Ccaveman needs to drop something official too but at least he drops random tracks on his soundcloud.

A group album between the three would be dope...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Gas One @Gas One when is the radio show? I got more or less everything they got out but work the next few days. I could shoot you a mega link on Tuesday or Wednesday if that's not too late. 0R0 @0R0 might be able to help with the essentials before that though if he's around.

Jul 4, 2011
I just heard Buffa7o - Genesis EP, dope ass project. A year ago I wasn't convinced that Dutch or Black Zheep were well served by staying in the collective lane but now I think Lost Leaders is one of the most talented collectives in the country... they need to fuck around and drop a group project ASAP no pun intened. They just might be the best east coast collective since Dipset and they got the opportunity to put on for an overlooked city in rap in a major way.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2014
They have good songs but no very good projects. Except 1 or 2 songs and the clips, most of their tape/album can be very boring.
OG Dutchmaster is dope on mic but very young. Most of his best songs are copycat from other rapper. Dimez is nearly a Curren$y song. Above the rap technic, he must have his musical personnality.

Jul 4, 2011
They have good songs but no very good projects. Except 1 or 2 songs and the clips, most of their tape/album can be very boring.
OG Dutchmaster is dope on mic but very young. Most of his best songs are copycat from other rapper. Dimez is nearly a Curren$y song. Above the rap technic, he must have his musical personnality.

I agree with you on Dutch, DZ got his own style though as do Soduh and Buffa7o. DZ got the best o/a projects out of the group but I was impressed by the Genesis EP... that and Refugee are two of the best projects of 2014 easy. Blue Light District was a solid project albeit not great, it showed some major growth from Dutch though. I definitely think 2015 is their year

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I have to disagree there too for the most part. Both DZ and Buffa7o dropped great projects this year that were solid all the way through in my opinion. I've always liked Butch's productions much more than his raps but I've liked most of his releases. I do agree with Dutch to an extent though. I think the kid is still finding his footing and trying to carve out his own sound. He has definitely tried some things that didn't work (I liked Dimez for what it was, that Trump Shit song or whatever was fucking awful) but all of his projects have had some great songs on them. Both him and DZ are quite a bit more competent rappers but something about Soduh's style makes his music really dope to me. I'm really looking forward to Book of Soduh a lot. That CCL$ album that came out last year was pretty solid and showed a lot of promise. They are kinda of two different crews I guess but I just lump them all in together because all those fools are always working with each other.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Also just curious C @Crevard where are you from? Guessing English isn't your first language? That's neither here nor there about any of this, just wondering. Welcome to the boards.