Lost Leaders out of Baltimore.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That Buffa7o EP is dope. Was kinda on the fence about the kid. He had a really dope verse on that video "freestyle" cypher they had awhile back and then a couple other features, then he had some very mehhh worthy features as well too. This was surprisingly solid all they way through on all bases in my opinion.

That new DZ drops on the 14th of course

last single featuring Soduh (who really needs to drop a proper project) before the drop

and then this

on Feb 1st.

Lost Leaders staying busy early in 2014.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Buffa7o's debut EP and DZ's latest project are still getting a lot of play from me. Really solid releases, too bad both are pretty heavily slept on.

Anyways new song by DZ produced by Eric Dingus 0R0 @0R0

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ehhh. Would expect more out of collab with SGP on the production but it's better than that Trump Shit song or whatever it's called that song is awful.

ninja edit

This one

Dutch needs to just keep doing his own thing. All his releases have been solid so I really hope he doesn't start to hop on trends just because they are hot at the time.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i think that was a track from winter is mine, which was kinda underwhelming in itself. yea i hope he keeps going down the path of blue light district.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
Never heard em tbh, but will definitely check out. Baltimore rap scene is weird...used to be mainly club music out there but los was doing his thing for awhile (YouTube him). Guess hiphop is getting bigger out there. Baltimore is a grimey fucking place, man.

Dec 17, 2005
^I was lightweight fuckin with the Lil Boon track you posted, looks like he's no longer with us though.
I was gonna say the same... Always fucked up when that happens.

Does anyone listen to Goldlink? I don't think he's Lost Leaders, but he's definitely affiliated. Most of his album (he calls the sound "Future Bounce") has a dance, 90s house type feel, but his first video, kinda wavey, features Black Zheep DZ, Buffa7o and a couple others in it as actors.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I saw that video when it first dropped back in March. I thought it was a pretty cool song, really liked the video. People are gonna say he sounds like Chance with that kinda weird sing songy flow in points, not that Chance even started that but you know how it goes. I fucks with it.