Glory Boyz Ent - Chief Keef, Lil Reese, Lil Durk, Fredo Santana, SD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
looks liek migos got robbed by someone in glo boyz

im not too interested in that but they been warring for the last few weeks

off topic i never knew chief keef was so interested in art, i acually have a new respect for him based on how interested he is in street art/grafitti/murals and etc. id definitely do some work for him, he posts alot of his fans shit and other shit he has peopel commissioned to do. at first lookin at all the pictures of unfinished shit he was posting, i thought he was an artist himself. but yeah, i really like his style as far as art and it kinda put me on to chief keef as a person more than just a rapper and a bad ass kid. peeped his intagram and he has some real interesting shit on there art wise. i can dig it.

what i also realized about chief keef is much like ODB as far as his unstableness, i think his recent music comes from a serious drug issue/just hella opiate/benzo/weed/(?) abuse in general. he may be smokin water as far as im concerned lol. like i never took in consideration that the young ass kid be on like 4-5 xanax bars, a half a pint of actavis, norcos and percocets, and a zip of loud from cali on top of prolly other shit, thats why he dont make no fuckin sense and i be thinkin is songs suck.

goin back to check his old shit now. if i look at it like hes super intoxicated i may look at the music different.

off topic some chick he was fuckin with named meesh that he almost married apparently, was a hella bop/goer from oakland that movd to chicago to persue them at the time dusty niggas on a come up. she apparently snitched on a nigga out there that got 200 years and is in all bad status. ho was pretty cute 4 years ago but has been ran through like hell im sure her blood smells like cum. bro need to watch how man of these hoes he be keepin around cuz looks like his crew are really into some shit.

i seen a few BB guns posted tho on IG lol then he played it off by postin paintball guns lolol but i know they got real straps as they post them hoes all the time.

i still think lil durk kinda weak but he OK, fredo has a possibility to be AIIGHT but more people buy into his persona more than his music, and the rest of them cats im not fully up on year besides maybe gino marley. i gues rill music is its own style and i gotta kinda realize that before i judge it too hard. but i think chief keef , i really need to go back and listen to (after back from the dead, i had that on CD) and check his numerous mixtapes and albums and see if i feel different.

**if any of you can suggest good mixtapes or specific street albums from chief keef that i may like, shoot. thanks good lookin out***

i give up on the rest of them niggas right now. ill concentrate on chief.

gleesh been comin hard tho, unrelated.

Last edited:

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005

Tadoe - Thotties Thoinkz & Joints (feat. Sosa)
Tadoe - Pussy
Tadoe - Gang In This Bitch (feat. Capo)
Tadoe - Know How I Rock
Tadoe - Battle
Tadoe - Off the Molly
Tadoe - Poke
Tadoe - Ttu
Tadoe - Turn Up (feat. Blood Money)
Tadoe - Haircut
Tadoe - Beef (feat. Ballout & Just-O)
Tadoe - Drama
Tadoe - Enuff
Tadoe - Tadoe Tuesday
Tadoe - Back On It (feat. Tray Savage)
Tadoe - Dea

Download Tadoe Thotties Thoinkz Joints Tunes][Gangsta Rap Talk com] zip

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
this the best keef song I've heard in a minute....why can't he do more shit like this?

he got a new manager now. dude working on a coloring book and did an art show a few weeks ago. seems like the new manager has him on the right path as he squashed beef with durk and the migos.
smartest thing he has done imo is move outta Drillinois and live in cali.
all that being said, he is going to start making audible music again lol

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

Lil_Reese-Supa_Savage_2

1 All That Haten [Prod. by DJ L] 3:06
2 Benji Chasin [Prod. by KidWoind3r] 2:46
3 Day 1 [Prod. by CashMoneyAP] 3:37
4 Seen Or Saw [Prod. by JD On Tha Track] 3:09
5 Somebody (Feat. Lil Durk) [Prod. by Ricco] 3:31
6 How Could I [Prod. by Will A Fool] 2:38