Glory Boyz Ent - Chief Keef, Lil Reese, Lil Durk, Fredo Santana, SD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005

also peep the bio lmaooooooooooooooooo

Google
This is starting to become a lot like the snap era from 2006-2007 when countless new artists came out of ATL trying to outdo each other in coming up with an even more stripped down and skeletal version of the style. And then disappearing never to be heard of again...

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Chief Keef's Stepbrother Murdered In Chicago

Sad news today related to Chief Keef. It seems that the rapper's stepbrother, Ulysses "Chris" Gissendanner III, has been shot dead in Chicago.

Gissendanner’s stepfather, Alfonso Cozart, says he is also the father of Chief Keef but the two are estranged. Chief Keef “wasn’t friendly” with Gissendanner and had “nothing to do with the kid,” attorney Dennis Berkson said. “And [Chief Keef] has no relationship with his father.”

“He just graduated high school, and was in college and had a job. He was a positive person,” Alfonso told DNAInfo.com about his slain son. “I’m not trying to get publicity of Chief Keef being my son. I want you to focus on Ulysses. He’s the one that’s gone.” Gissendanner was also an aspiring rapper. As of press time, Keef had not made any public statement about Gissendanner's passing.

Keef has been struggling with his own legal challenges as of late. Earlier this month, he faced jail time for probation violation stemming from an undocumented move. The rapping sensation is currently on an 18-month probation for a previous gun charge in which he pointed a gun at a police officer in Chicago.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Props: heyzel
Feb 8, 2003
he was crying like a little bitch in the court room too over 2 months in juvi. He not the solid nigga he claim to be. this a perfect example of labels making a rapper something hes not.. Everytime I went to jail I never shed one tear you gotta be strong and take whats coming in them situations bc you have nothing but time on your hands and gotta stay strong inside..

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
he was crying like a little bitch in the court room too over 2 months in juvi. He not the solid nigga he claim to be. this a perfect example of labels making a rapper something hes not.. Everytime I went to jail I never shed one tear you gotta be strong and take whats coming in them situations bc you have nothing but time on your hands and gotta stay strong inside..
he crying cuz them gd's gonna get at him lol

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
According to a member of Chief Keef’s management team, Chief Keef has been sentenced to two months at Illinois Youth Center in St. Charles, Illinois for violating his probation. It is said that he cried and begged for forgiveness before he was taken away. He’ll have time to think things over, hopefully he starts making the right decisions. Be on the lookout as his camp will be releasing his new single tomorrow.