Drake and OVO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im just never gonna like drake. sometimes certain songs he puts out makes me realize he def.has some talent, but i just dont feel him as a artist altogether. maybe it has alot of do with the past and his softy songs, who knows. only time i listen to bro is when i get forced to hear a song from him. i never like purposely slap a drake song.

they been overdoing the 0-100 song remixes, almost makes me wanna peep it, but ill pass. i just know what i like and im not gonna be swayed

i think it may have something to do with his personality, something about it makes me stay away, its like some peoples issue with kanye, shit it may be my issue with kanye, cuz i never really loved his albums like most people do. think im just a drake hater. shit, i stoppe dlikeing jhene aiko for fucking with *his herb ass lmao if that aint hating

oh well

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Drake - Views

This album has been getting mixed reviews. Whats the word.

01.Keep The Family Close
03.U With Me?
04.Feel No Ways
05.Hype
06.Weston Road Flows
07.Redemption
08.With You (Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR)
09.Faithful (Ft. Pimp C & dvsn)
10.Still Here
11.Controlla
12.One Dance (Ft. Wizkid & Kyla)
13.Grammys (Ft. Future)
14.Childs Play
15.Pop Style
16Too Good (Ft. Rihanna)
17.Summer Over Interlude
18.Fire & Desire
19.Views
20.Hotline Bling (Bonus)

http://gangstaraptalk.com/drake-views-itunes-download/

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I kept Hype, Grammys [Cardo and Southside on the same track = dream collabo], and Pop Style. And added Summer Sixteen [promo track]. Dope little 4 track EP.

The rest was mostly boring. He stuck to the same formula he's always done

Sep 3, 2002
Views is mostly weak. "Like when Chrysler made that one car that looked just like the Bentley iiii...." Lame ass line off the first song. He got comfortable/ complacent, or maybe the "if you're reading this it's too late" drake stuck around for this album. I don't like that non-rhyming , terets sounding trapper drake bs he been on the last year or two. The Jamaican dutty wine theme he got goin throughout the album isn't my thing either, sounds forced.

I always liked the shit from drake that everyone also gives him shit for--that is the r&b tender dick love songs remind me of 90s Keith sweat genuwine singing. But the signing on this album is pretty whack. I kinda liked "feel no ways" though.

People take drake too seriously as a rap guy, and they're disappointed or annoyed by him singing or just being an overall dork. He's over hyped as an mc--I get it, but I listen to him. 40 is a good producer I'd say.

Usually I can listen to a drake cd through, but not this one. Lots of skipping.

Apr 25, 2002
Def not an album for the Siccness.

But IMO, its dude best album in a long time. I pretty much just press play - and each time i do, it keeps getting better and better.

To me, he kills 9 and Weston Road Flows. If I had to pick, those are my top 2 favorite.

But Keep the Family Close, U With Me?, Feel No Ways, Hype, With You, Faithful, Still Here, Controlla, Childs Play, Too Good, Fire & Desire, Views = all slap!

I think it is way better than Nothing Was the Same - which I thought was very mediocre. Def better than IYRTITL (which isnt considered an "album") and right up there with Take Care and Thank Me Later.

If you aint a Drake fan - dont bother. But if you are, def will be in the whip for a looonngggg time!

Ill

Apr 14, 2013
you guys are pathetic for liking this shit, theres a reason why the majority of his fan base is young teen girls.

Last edited: