Drake and OVO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
chicks who bump tonka boyz > chicks who bump radio music

levitti always drops classics...no matter if hes singing or rappin...people always was anticipating his music...who cares if dude is gay or not....thats his personal business and has absolutely nothing to do with his music or career...levittis legandary career and legacy as an artist will always stay relevent even 25 years from now

that bum drake is named aubrey graham lol...he already lost at life for being named that...u cant take a rapper who was on "degrassi" or whatever the show is serioulsy...hes always on tv so nobody gives a fuck about him...hell be forgotten within a couple years

levetti hasn't had no legendary career he still unknown outside west coast and He not relevant now and hasn't been since 90s. Drake is far from a bum he one the top rappers out now and worth 50 million dollars so that's far from being a bum. I can see if u don't like his music but you not making sense calling him a bum. Who gives a shit if he played on degressi bc it was a job and got him in entertainment biz. Better job then most on this site and he got done nice checks from it. I swear some people on here take it too far. I rather be on degressi acting then being some broke person working a regular job paycheck to paycheck at a gas station or pizza Hut somewhere.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
On topic: That Drake album is tight all the way through.

I always find it funny how people now a days are so insecure with the whole "I might turn gay if I watch or listen to this or that." Some of you loved Sick Wit It Records back in the day & bumped the old 40 & B-Legit albums and they had Levitti on them. And Levitti is actually gay LOL! SMH

It's seriously beyond ignorant to use the gay card in an attempt sweep something under the rug.

Side note: The Boss seems to not be eating very good now a days. He's living up to his name.

he had high blood pressure and had to go on diet and get in shape. He talked about it in a interview

Props: Gemini
Dec 11, 2006
kinda off topic but I was at getting a tattoo in Sac and levetti was in there with a bunch of Vallejo dudes blastin the hemp museum. one of the his boys was getting ink and levetti kept hittin on one of the artists tellin him about the hotel room they got. my artist was laughin his ass off cuz levetti is a big dude and the artist was about 5'4 and 130 pounds. the little guy started to get scared so the whole shop started raggin on him tellin him hes finally about to get laid. levetti backed off but kept winking at dude til they left.

that's all. carry on

I know, cool story bro.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Seems like Levitti is one of those prison type gay dudes who will turn a dude out cuz he thinks hes gonna die if he don't do what vitti says.

Props: siccmadesyko
May 16, 2002
Levitti can actually sing & make a damn classic song even as a solo artist & I don't care if hes gay or not... The thing about me is that I just don't listen to rappers that only rap to girls done deal!!

levitti always drops classics...no matter if hes singing or rappin...people always was anticipating his music...who cares if dude is gay or not....thats his personal business and has absolutely nothing to do with his music or career...levittis legandary career and legacy as an artist will always stay relevent even 25 years from now

This is exactly my point. Explain that to the people who believe they'll turn gay for listening to a Drake album.

Legendary? I'll put it to you like this. Like it or not there comes a point in a persons life where we need to accept reality. No matter how much we don't want to see it, but it's going to be what it is. We don't have to agree, but it's a reality. Much like if a judge sentenced you or a loved one to 30 plus years in state prison. You don't have to like it. As a matter of fact you will despise it, but it doesn't fail to be a reality & exist. Love it or hate it in 25 / 30 years the masses will remember Drake over Levitti as legendary. That's not taking anything away from Levitti nor anyone who feels he's "Legendary." It's just a reality.

Sep 27, 2010
This is exactly my point. Explain that to the people who believe they'll turn gay for listening to a Drake album.

Legendary? I'll put it to you like this. Like it or not there comes a point in a persons life where we need to accept reality. No matter how much we don't want to see it, but it's going to be what it is. We don't have to agree, but it's a reality. Much like if a judge sentenced you or a loved one to 30 plus years in state prison. You don't have to like it. As a matter of fact you will despise it, but it doesn't fail to be a reality & exist. Love it or hate it in 25 / 30 years the masses will remember Drake over Levitti as legendary. That's not taking anything away from Levitti nor anyone who feels he's "Legendary." It's just a reality.
You tell em Gemini. I couldn't have said it better myself mayne!!

Props: Gemini
May 3, 2002
WTF has this site come to? Really fellow siccness members? I grew up in the NWA era, and was heavy into music in the mid 90's and I know that hip/hop has taken a dramatic turn and we are far ahead from that era, but really a Drake thread with so many Drake followers on the siccness?

........waits for a thread on Bieber about his lyrical talent.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
WTF has this site come to? Really fellow siccness members? I grew up in the NWA era, and was heavy into music in the mid 90's and I know that hip/hop has taken a dramatic turn and we are far ahead from that era, but really a Drake thread with so many Drake followers on the siccness?

have you heard beeber rap? dude is taking it back to the big daddy kane days, he is a lyrical mastermind

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

at least people are being honest about what they listen to.
but drake's voice annoys the hell outta me but he makes decent mainstream songs.

Props: Filthy_Rich
Feb 8, 2003

Let me guess you still use payphones, beepers. Watch vhs and listen to cassette tapes. And wear Karl kani denim vest, starter coats, gold caps, cross colour clothes and Paco jeans.

All Bs aside last time I checked we all our own individuals meaning we can listen to whatever the fuck we wanna listen too. You're nobody to judge what anyone likes or listens too. If you don't like something simply skip and ignore it

Last edited:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm surprised so many people on here are feeling this. I've always thought drake made slme good music, but just shocked to see so much support from the siccness. Album is cool though, I'm feelin it

Feb 8, 2003
looks like he gonna fuck around and have one the highest selling rap albums this year. everyone supporting this album almost my whole twitter time line was filled with people post pictures of proof of them buying this album niggas and females of all ages