Drake and OVO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Fuck light skinned nigga rap

I can't do it bro

Him and j cole get the forever ban

This nigga jimmy Fallon played sharades with drake and the thing to guess was "it's raining men" this nigga had guessed raining, knew it was a song...jimmy did some gay ass sashay ass move and drake was like "it's raining men!" I started dying...they had to have set him up purposely

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
Why the f*ck does hip hop "needs" him to deliver this time? He ain't the crown prince of this b*tch!!! f*ck it whether he delivers or not! I'm waiting for a new KILLA TAY or Z RO & SLIM THUG album anyway!!!

That album not dropping no time soon rap a lot put a hold on that shit. Slim thug bout to drop a new solo album next month though. I saw the artwork the other day

Feb 8, 2003
He aint on rapalot no mo. Hes kotg ent now.
DUH but rap alot still has legal rights to his Z-RO name and they sent out cease and desist letters putting him on freeze from dropping shit. thats why he tryna change his name to mo city don and drop shit under that(but its not gonna be that easy). go look at his interview he explains it. he gonna be in for a long ass legal battle bc RAL got them top notch lawyers and they black balled him.

also youre wrong BC hes ONE DEEP ENT now.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
album is pretty great. stayed in the whip for few days, but then i realized i might become homosexual if i vibe to it too much. that tuscon leather is fucking awesome album opener, because drake said he listen to cappadonna. birdmans little cameo performance was way more cooler than jay-z's verses. that jhene aiko song is autumn leaves. there is lots of great moments on the album and i give it 4 drake tears out of 5

Props: Mr G

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Why did they take off the breakdown at the end of all me? I keep skipping tuscan leather cuz furthest thing is so good.

May 16, 2002
On topic: That Drake album is tight all the way through.

I always find it funny how people now a days are so insecure with the whole "I might turn gay if I watch or listen to this or that." Some of you loved Sick Wit It Records back in the day & bumped the old 40 & B-Legit albums and they had Levitti on them. And Levitti is actually gay LOL! SMH

It's seriously beyond ignorant to use the gay card in an attempt sweep something under the rug.

Side note: The Boss seems to not be eating very good now a days. He's living up to his name.

Last edited:
Props: Jaysav

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^lmao yeah he did. and not to threadjack, but i hate that shit. shut the fuck up and watch the show. who fucking cares if he rips on something u like? dont go to comedy shows. and fuck the fag boyfriend trying to "stand up" for her.

Dec 25, 2003
On topic: That Drake album is tight all the way through.

I always find it funny how people now a days are so insecure with the whole "I might turn gay if I watch or listen to this or that." Some of you loved Sick Wit It Records back in the day & bumped the old 40 & B-Legit albums and they had Levitti on them. And Levitti is actually gay LOL! SMH

QUOTE]

No it aint that; its that hes got one of the dumbest names in the bizz today, hes annoying as hell when he raps & hes worst when he sings... & Levitti can actually sing & make a damn classic song even as a solo artist & I don't care if hes gay or not... The thing about me is that I just don't listen to rappers that only rap to girls done deal!!

Feb 2, 2006
chicks who bump tonka boyz > chicks who bump radio music

levitti always drops classics...no matter if hes singing or rappin...people always was anticipating his music...who cares if dude is gay or not....thats his personal business and has absolutely nothing to do with his music or career...levittis legandary career and legacy as an artist will always stay relevent even 25 years from now

that bum drake is named aubrey graham lol...he already lost at life for being named that...u cant take a rapper who was on "degrassi" or whatever the show is serioulsy...hes always on tv so nobody gives a fuck about him...hell be forgotten within a couple years