Cutthroat Boyz (Vince Staples, Joey Fatts, & Aston Matthews)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i'm not fucking with most of these beats, rather hear him on some mac miller beats at this point. hands up is the song but def jam fucking up his direction

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just got done with my first listen, shit knocks front to back. 65 Hunnid is so dope. About to listen again. I could probably look it up but I'm guessing this isn't getting a physical release? Too bad I'd swoop a cd on GP but I still have a hard time buying mp3s.

-edit- on the second listen about the only thing I could do without is that broad singing on Limos. That shit is horrid. Def Jam always trying to force their artists on their other artists projects. Then again that's how Vince more than likely got on Common's album lol. That song is alright minus that but also my least favorite.

6 outta 7 - still got me like

Last edited:

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
this new Hell Can Wait made me a fan of Vince. I've listened to some of his other shit, but for some reason I really like this, except like Nuttkase said, that bitch signgin the hook on limos is garbage!

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
eh i thought he was a lil too inspired by gkmc with the skits, dragged it down imo. also he claims to have quit rapping lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think its dope too. Been slapping Late Night on repeat. Really not hearing the comparison to GKMC outside of the skits which I agree weren't needed. Was really diggin' Joey's production on this as well even if it wasn't anything groundbreaking or new it fit the mood of the songs well.

Dude has "retired" from rapping almost as much as Purrp has. Pretty sure he's bipolar too lol.