Captain Murphy - Duality

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Didn't know where to really drop this seeing there isn't a FlyLo/Brainfeeder thread so here is the new FlyLo album.

ur ded m8
0R0 @0R0 B-Buzz @B-Buzz nolettuce @nolettuce Gas One @Gas One

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Didn't know where to really drop this seeing there isn't a FlyLo/Brainfeeder thread so here is the new FlyLo album.

ur ded m8

0R0 @0R0 B-Buzz @B-Buzz nolettuce @nolettuce Gas One @Gas One
I'm listening to it right now, its crazy so far! Like a hip hop Bitches Brew...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah it's great. As much as I liked Until the Quite Comes this seems like the ideas from that album more fleshed out with a good mix of the more experimental and chaotic side of Cosmogramma. It ended right when I had to leave for work and I wanted to give it another spin. I think I'm going to hold off though until I can do so with a little medication going on lol.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
i had to give this another spin asap, because shits so good. now im catching new little things didn't got on first listen, these songs are so complex and layered with all the samples and sounds. the whole experimental jazz vibe is awesome, album feels really organic. only complaint i give is that i could live without the songs with rappers on