brick in yo face

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Phillip Katsabanis - Miami, Florida (FL) | MyLife.com® if this is same phillip katsabanis from miami florida it says he was born in 1980
I dont think it is. Thats a somewhat popular greek last name. If i had to guess, i would say he looks to be in his early to mid 20's, especially based off the pics of him blowing out those candles at his birthday party. If he was born in 80, and he looks about 10-12, that would put him at around 92ish. That photo is a digital photo. There were no readily available digital cameras in 92 that i know of.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
hes so fucking stupid. he has the look, and he could have just been a regular white dude being crunk and he woulda blew up off of that easily. did sum songs about getting "white boy wasted" over sum edm type beats. going super crunk in his videos. dude is easily marketable. why he chose to the trap rapper route is beyond me.

May 9, 2002
but really those pictures ppl post on buddy are funny. do ppl really think he wasnt a kid at some point and have some fun moments [like the one with bday candles]? or that a kid even with a good upbringing cant evolve into a street kid? and yes i know he said hes been in the system since early teens....
Thats fine and dandy, but his story doesnt add up...thats the issue here.

May 10, 2002
What's happening with this guy now? Is he signed?

Gotta admit the "Brick in Yo Face" was amusing... pretty soon being a "coke boy" will have completely lost it's shock value (can you go any deeper than "I love selling bloooooowww!!!??) and rappers will have to shift to another drug or item.