brick in yo face

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah wheres the link to this exposure?

his story that he started selling kilos at 16 and only had kators and shit and thats why its tatted, and that he kills snitches thats why he got the stitch tattoo (dont snitches get stitches though?) and was kicked out the house early in in his teenage years is possible but slightly unbelievable without someone being able to vouch besides one insider on vice magazines editorial about him

if you been dealing with multiple kicks since a teenager till a few months ago, a ot of people would know you and be able to say something about that but ive seen little to know one vouch for his crazy ass story

at any rate pinwheel breaking open a brick of all powder (lol who buys a 1000 grams of all powder though) and throwing it around was hilarious in brick in yo face video, pinhead is a real fuckin party pooper, the party coulda been set with the yowder and the good times w the bitches but he wanna break the kilo and throw it all around like a wild chimpanzee, dickhead. could have shared with the video set

im not saying i want total incrimination i just want some facts or vouchment or proof that hes completely with the shit he talks and all that blah blah on IG comes from dope money, if he was really doin it like that he woulda stayed the fuck out the public eye for a long ass time, who admits to shit like that

my gut tells me hes bullshit and hes served a few ounces here and there to pay rent and eat food and who hasnt especially with stupid ass face tats fuck else you gonna do unless you got a mean ass trade

hes just so easily indentifiable its ridiculous, anyone who knows a serious dope boy knows no one would operate like that thats gettin or has gotten serious dough, i dont even think them cats on drugs inc are dealers they all fuckin actors no one would put they voice and indentifiable parts of bodys like lips noses and eyes on tv and say they deal with multiple kicks and on a bad day make 120-180,000

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2006
FLA

He also claims to be 18 but he looks that age in the first video which had to be before the battle rap since he doesn't have the neck tats in the first one. Apparently he's working with Scott Storch and I've seen a bunch of shit about him being fake but nobody has any kind of proof. Either way, dude found a lane and got his name poppin.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Fuck this guy I saw a video of him throwing his Cuban link chain into the ocean and than another video of him throwing another chain into traffic? His music sucks I hope someone stitches this faggots mouth closed *____*

May 9, 2002

He also claims to be 18 but he looks that age in the first video which had to be before the battle rap since he doesn't have the neck tats in the first one. Apparently he's working with Scott Storch and I've seen a bunch of shit about him being fake but nobody has any kind of proof. Either way, dude found a lane and got his name poppin.
I would say that first video he is more like 15 or 16, and the 2nd video he is 18 (looks like they are at HS). Which probably puts him near his mid 20's now.

May 9, 2002

Theres another funny one where he blowing out candles on a birthday cake