BOLDY JAMES OFFICIAL THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2003
My opinion is that album sucked. I bought it on the strength of the reviews here but he is not bringing anything exciting to the table. This sounds like something I heard back in '96.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ moochie, 400 thousand

for the birds if you hustle at all

i think boldy james is strictly for the hip hop heads that can relate to selling drugs. alot of his songs are seriously strictly for the hand to hand sellers and ounce flippers. i cant see people really seeing his full skill potential unless thats something you can seriously relate to, and i dont mean like sold some weed or pills a dozen times or so. im talking career dope boys.

truck driving school is one of those songs where i just wouldnt even think it was dope unless i didnt understand the underlying reason for the song. i mean dude has a song called 'i sold dope all my life'

i listened to my 1st chemistry set for like , 7-8 months straight along with 12 other albums on my iphone and was too lazy to update my playlist so thats all i slapped for close to 3/4ths of a year. so i let it soak in for a long time. he dosent really talk much about anything but guns dope and money IMO

and i definitely am not trying to come across cool with the dope boy thing, its just alot of the shit he says is like witty drug selling references that the normal person isnt going to always catch.all of his lines arent as obvious as say a, young jeezy.

id say hes a little closer to a joe blow than a prodigy. prodigy is in a lane of his own IMO especially throughout the years his music has changed up IMO

Last edited:

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
February 27th

01. Intro
02. Realist (Feat. 3D)
03. Supportive (Feat. Kevo Hendricks)
04. Big Bank
05. Off the Wall (Feat. Prodigy)
06. I’m On (Feat. Apply Pressure Boyz & Poppy Bricks)
07. Teterboro (Feat. AZ & Raheem)
08. Toast to the Kings (Feat. Red Handed & Kevo Kendricks)
09. Thin Ice (Feat. Fatboi Fresh)
10. Bet That Up (Feat. Kevi Gates & Snootie Wild)
11. Noided (Feat. Hopeman)
12. On My Tether (Feat. Mox)
13. Moment In Time (Feat. Free Lethal)
14. Costco’s
15. What I Like (Feat. Drey Skonie)
16. Apply Pressure
17. No Such Thing (Feat. Peechie Green)
18. Can’t Come Home (Feat. Red Handed)
19. 2 Craps In a Missout
20. Confessional Cathedral (Feat. JMSN)

track bangs hard

Nov 18, 2010
Damn I was hoping then mixtape would have that spitz dude on it or at least dusty, kevo on it tho.

I fuck with that in my zone song but it is a lil more monotone then normal, a lil boring. But I think it kinda ruined it for me when I found out a guy, mike posner, sang that chorus lol

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
February 27th

01. Intro
02. Realist (Feat. 3D)
03. Supportive (Feat. Kevo Hendricks)
04. Big Bank
05. Off the Wall (Feat. Prodigy)
06. I’m On (Feat. Apply Pressure Boyz & Poppy Bricks)
07. Teterboro (Feat. AZ & Raheem)
08. Toast to the Kings (Feat. Red Handed & Kevo Kendricks)
09. Thin Ice (Feat. Fatboi Fresh)
10. Bet That Up (Feat. Kevi Gates & Snootie Wild)
11. Noided (Feat. Hopeman)
12. On My Tether (Feat. Mox)
13. Moment In Time (Feat. Free Lethal)
14. Costco’s
15. What I Like (Feat. Drey Skonie)
16. Apply Pressure
17. No Such Thing (Feat. Peechie Green)
18. Can’t Come Home (Feat. Red Handed)
19. 2 Craps In a Missout
20. Confessional Cathedral (Feat. JMSN)

track bangs hard
Boldy James - Trapper's Alley 2: Risk Vs. Reward | Download & Listen [New Mixtape]