Black Kray and Goth Money Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
kray got like 2 new tapes anyone got links?
Nuttkase @Nuttkase infinity @infinity Elemenno @Elemenno

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
good looks oro! i hella respect your opinion on music for some reason you and nuttkase are always on point with things yall give me opinions on. like i can give yall my ideas of how i feel and both of you will lead me straight to what im looking for.

i heard a song called 'dont call my nextel' and i was fucking with it.
i can tell this dude has the ability for me to hella like his shit, i just havent come across what i like just yet!

ive been trying to listen to dude, and its been super hit or miss so far.

like either i dont like it at all, or im fucking with it.

kinda reminds me of how i felt about dude uhh whats his na,e? spaceghostpurrp back in the days.

had the very same issue with dude as i got with this guy so far. hella hit or miss.
i eventually ended up super fucking with liek two spaceghostpurp albums. forgot which ones but they were tight at the time.

thats kinda offtopic but i jsut wanted to parellel my issue with black kray so far.

ima give city of doves a listen right now, then goth luv. i got time.
i been slappin KA all night, so i need a change up sonically.

the last album yall just posted 'sickboy shitty' or some shit, by name sounds like someone has a penchant for teh heron lmao and i dont mean the bird

give my opinion on city of the doves shortly!

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
is this dude from london or some shit? im so confused with the voice.

i just heard him mention new orleans but the accent does not lend to that idea at alllll.

bout 7 minutes into the album. beats are cool so far, his voice gon take some gettin used to for me. its like he got some patois mixed in with some weird london sounding accent. but talking like hes hella influenced by based god.
weird shit, not too bad so far tho tbh. dont know how i feel just yet in full.

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
no problem breh. thats a fair comparison with purrp, these young cats biggest problem is they dont know what quality control is lol he is pretty inconsistent but those 2 have a cohesive feel to them i'd say 700 dagreez is my next favorite one, shit got more up tempo slaps on that one

also you should hit park blvd tapes & records by lake merritt, noz has like every ka vinyl there rn, prolly the only place in the bay maybe even cali you'll find doughboy cashout CDs too lol

hes from virginia but i feel like he has ppl out in the bay or hes influenced by bay rap slightly cuz he talks about scapers & shit lol . idk what he be doing with his accent sometimes lol