B.E.T. AWARDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Who watched it? I thought it was another average at best award show but I especially thought it was a lot of homosexual sh*t going on. RICH GANG & WIZ KALIFA didn't do it no justice. Now WIZ might be a cool nigga to be around and he getting money but I don't care how much money a nigga got him wearing woman's leggings is a no no and I wouldn't have participated in that cypher seeing that that nigga wants to dress like a broad. What yall think?

Feb 10, 2006
i thought it was boring, Snoop shouldnt be hosting anything, he needs somebody to co host with. Maybe a fine BZ. I thought all the cyphers were garbage with the exception of a few artist. They really need to revamp the cyphers for future shows. I can think of 10 mc's off the top of the dome who should be spittin. ALL EGO'S ASIDE OF COURSE.

Feb 10, 2006
As i was watching the live performances i thought what the fucc are these dudes wearing?? This is how far rap/hip-hop has gone?! OG'S should be ashamed.