Antwon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm at work so can't see but I'm guessing that's the release date for Andre Martel's aka Himself the Majestic album? If so dope that's one of my most anticipated album for the remainder of the year.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What Depressed Teenager does is interesting but nothing has quite really connected with me yet. It tends to be a little too dancey for my liking, I'll check it out though. And well March should be a cool month for Nature Boy Gang then. Diggin' that the album is truly a solo minus one track. All three songs have been dope so far.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Dopest Mexican out breh.

He's part of Nature Boy Gang and from Shadowrunners outta LA which is him and producer Froskees. They are on hiatus though. He used to go by Himself the Majestic but decided that was dumb and changed his name like a year ago.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I've been too occupied with the new Ariel Pink album to give this a proper spin but I jumped around on it a bit earlier out of curiosity and it sounded dope. Hope to give it some time in the next couple of days.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
C @-corinthian I'm pretty sure you made a Shadowrunners thread way back and I see you got a cut from the new Himself album in your sig. What'd you think of it? I finally got around to it earlier today and it slaps more or less all the way through. I'd say one thing it might suffer from is being a little too bloated with tracks even though I didn't think there was any straight duds on it. He should have dwindled it down to like 12-14 of the strongest cuts and then just released the leftovers here and there on soundcloud to hold people over till the next project. Overall though one of the better rap albums from this year so far in my opinion.

Jan 6, 2014
Andre Martel validated. I had to delete he atmospheric songs but the rest is great. His versatility on different type of beat & songs is impressive. Hoping he won't stop here.