all-inclusive 1017 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
01. El'choppo (Intro)
02. Felix Brothers
03. South Memphis To Zone 6
04. Contaminated
05. Dead for Real
06. Lean Man
07. Pour Me Up (feat. MPA Duke & MPA Wicced)
08. Better Not
09. Still Beatin
10. At Da Jugg House
11. Choppo Vs Felix Brothers
12. Like the Gambinos
13. Sopranos (feat. OJ da Juiceman)
14. Cheech & Chong (feat. Strap Da Fool)
15. Patners (Outro)

Download Gucci Mane, Pee Wee Longway Young Dolph Felix Brothers Tunes][Gangsta Rap Talk com] zip

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You'd think so but Gucci just likes releasing music I think. And I guess kinda related because he's worked with Thugger a bunch and been featured on some other songs with other fools in this thread...

^ New Bloody Jay album is really good. I've only liked random songs, the album with Thugger, and some appearances from him prior to this but it's solid more or less all the way through.

Bloody Jay - #NAWFR - DJ Plugg

This has been my slap lately, I don't even have a brother

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I'm wondering if he thinks he'll be out soon, you'd think he'd space such great releases out further than like 2 weeks apart lol
Im hoping he has about 1500 or so more dope ass cuts recorded. Fuck it 3 dope gucci albums a month? Til july 2016? I will be listening while reading the new ny times best seller The Diary of A Trap God

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
supposedly he sold his homes and lived in the studio before getting locked up, so I could see him having hella fucking songs to release.....plus he could do simply a verse & hook on a track and leave it for one of his cronies.

boosie on the other hand has been out for how long and hasn't released shit

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
supposedly he sold his homes and lived in the studio before getting locked up, so I could see him having hella fucking songs to release.....plus he could do simply a verse & hook on a track and leave it for one of his cronies.

boosie on the other hand has been out for how long and hasn't released shit
Boosie actually released a video yesterday, songs dope in my opinion.