Action Bronson Mega-Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
producers:

Noah “40″ Shebib, Mark Ronson, The Alchemist, 88 Keys and Party Supplies

updated tracklist w/ features:

Brand New Car
When I Rise ft Big Body Bes
Terry
Actin Crazy
Falconry ft Meyhem Lauren & Big Body Bes
THUG LOVE STORY 2017 THE MUSICAL (interlude)
A. City Boy Blues ft Chauncy Sherod
B. A light in the Addict ft Party Supplies
C. Baby Blue ft Chance the Rapper
Only in America ft Party Supplies
Galactic Love
The Passage
Easy Rider

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
In this episode of Fuck, That’s Delicious we head to the land of juice bars and drive-by’s: California. While in the Golden State, we check in with The Alchemist during a recording session, catch a culinary performance at the Odd Future Carnival, and get some Hollywood power lunch tips from Simon Rex at Ink. As if all that isn’t enough, Action meets up with B-Real for tacos on the East Side, and then balances it all out with a spectacular cauliflower recipe. That’s some California love.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
wait so did his new album leak infinity @infinity can a sicc goon getta link or suffa i cant find it on my DL sites or torrents

Apr 25, 2002
no leak, March 24th is the release date so it'll probably leak around the 20th. as soon as it leaks it'll be in this thread with the quickness.

the cover art came out today, and I posted the singles artwork to compare/contrast. i'm not too impressed with the cover art
that looks like a retail CD to me - my guess is that it will probably leak by next week or the one after at the latest.

the cover is hilarious and hella random - pretty much Action himself

Feb 10, 2006
I was falling for that whole GFK comparisons and I was like Action is wack. But he's not. His sound grew on me big time and I give him props. He's just undeniable right now. Reminds me of Big Pun a lil more than GFK

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
damn, he's already dropped 5 tracks from the album. I'm gonna hold off on listening to anything after Terry, because every track i heard so far has been dope af.