Action Bronson Mega-Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
ok so it will probably never come out

UPDATE: Quickly after the report hit the rumor mill, Action Bronson debunked the EP idea. As said in a statement to XXL, the collective are in fact working together, with Oh No and Tommy Mas included as well, but nothing is official.
It’s nothing official. It’s a collective a people—Oh No, Sean [Mahon] who is also in Party Supplies, Tommy Mas. It’s just a collective of people of human beings that make music. Something is gonna come out of it and it’s probably not going to be rap. It’s probably going to be some next level shit. We are in there with all kinds of instruments, fucking frog percussions and shit. Yeah, I’m on the frog percussions! When you hear it, it’s me.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Man, Bronson always has the best videos. Him and Party Supplies should just become a duo at this point. Bronson's flow with his beats are so on point with each other. I really need to catch dude live too. I heard he does around a hour set and you can tell he's winded halfway through but he just keeps going and puts on a great performance.

First song I ever heard Bronson go in over, and first time I ever heard Party Supplies production at all - even if it's more of just a medley, was this.... still so ill.

If you grew up in the 80s and love hip hop but don't like that I really don't even know what to say.