So...what do you guys think about Macklemore?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Yes, i do. And both your comments suggest it. Instead of bashing him, just keep it pushing.
Man, if I had a nickel for everytime I've said this on here.

I mean, I get it. This is a forum for people to drop their opinions.

But I've never understood the thought process of people clicking on a thread about a rapper that they know they don't like, for them to drop a post about the rapper being whack as fuck and how much they hate them.

Seems like a gigantic waste of time to me, and yes, it does come off as hating.

Sep 4, 2002
Yes, i do. And both your comments suggest it. Instead of bashing him, just keep it pushing if you dont like him.

Haters always got some sideways shit to say. Dont be mad becuase no one give a flying fuck about you. Let that boy cook and yo do you, dont worry about what the next man doing. He eatin. Be happy for him.
man you talk shit about more songs then anyone in here. What this dude said was right out of YOUR playbook. lol

May 13, 2006
i give him props for his hustle, don't like his music, to me it seems like he feels bad for being a straight white male, and he would be happier as a gay black male.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Man, if I had a nickel for everytime I've said this on here.

I mean, I get it. This is a forum for people to drop their opinions.

But I've never understood the thought process of people clicking on a thread about a rapper that they know they don't like, for them to drop a post about the rapper being whack as fuck and how much they hate them.

Seems like a gigantic waste of time to me, and yes, it does come off as hating.
While I agree with what you're saying, this particular thread was asking "what do you guys think of Macklemore?" That makes it wide open for all the love and hate it's gonna get.

I think I agree with most of the dudes here. I respect his hustle but his music is awful in my opinion, not that my opinion really matters.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
^^your right...if the thread starter said "macklemore is spittin heat rocks check out the new track" thas one thing...but if he blatantly ask you what you think about dude...then ill keep it 100 and say he's hot garbage

Mar 21, 2013
I keep forgetting that group he use to be in a long long time ago with a few other heads. Anyone know the name of it? They even had YouTube vids of it but I think they were taken down.