So...what do you guys think about Macklemore?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2010
I think he'll be here today gone tommorow. He just shot a Video on top of DICKs on Broadway. Honestly this Kat is trying waay too hard. That Gay song is his way of slowly coming out the Closet.. Soon you'll see Wiz Khalifa and Big Sean talking bout how "Same Love" Inspired them to come out of the Closet. lmao HIP HOP is a Big FAGGOT now.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis both have girlfriends and Macklemore just got engaged. So no, he won't be coming out of the closet. They just revolutionized the music biz, sold 1 million albums, 13 million singles, made like $10 million this year alone and broke a bunch of Billboard chart records in the process. I GUARANTEE he ain't going nowhere. You can click your heels together 3x and keep hoping though! :classic:

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
They just revolutionized the music biz, sold 1 million albums, 13 million singles, made like $10 million this year alone and broke a bunch of Billboard chart records in the process.
How is that revolutionary though, revolutionary is change which it is not. Truth is the music industry and movie industry continue to see record profits. "Records" are always meant to be broken.

Nov 24, 2003
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis both have girlfriends and Macklemore just got engaged. So no, he won't be coming out of the closet. They just revolutionized the music biz, sold 1 million albums, 13 million singles, made like $10 million this year alone and broke a bunch of Billboard chart records in the process. I GUARANTEE he ain't going nowhere. You can click your heels together 3x and keep hoping though! :classic:

Ryan Lewis' girlfriend is pretty solid too haha :siccness:

I don't know about revolutionizing the music business, but I agree the guys have been very successful. Most of the songs I wasn't digging, but a couple I have thought were pretty good. The white walls songs was cool.

Whether you like them or not, you gotta congratulate them for their success.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Macklemore is the greatest rapper on earth, right next to riff raff and andy millionakis, macklemore is the new 2pac. Macklepac.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
People...Macklemore & Ryan Lewis have changed the game. If you can't see it, then you haven't been watching or paying attention. They HIRED Warner Music Group to work for them. An indie artist hired a major label to work for them. If that's not changing the game, I don't know what is.
You right I wasn't watching or paying attention, didn't knw they did that. Not big on the music tho don't hate the hustle

Props: Mixerr
Nov 24, 2003
People...Macklemore & Ryan Lewis have changed the game. If you can't see it, then you haven't been watching or paying attention. They HIRED Warner Music Group to work for them. An indie artist hired a major label to work for them. If that's not changing the game, I don't know what is.

Fair enough I would just say our definitions of "revolutionizing" are different. I think they way you described it above as "changing the game" is a much more appropriate way to describe it. Either way I am glad to see them making moves.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Yeah, perhaps a bad choice of words. You feel me though. They have been doing some different shit that's never been done before. They turned down numerous major label deals before all of this happened and took the gamble to do it by themselves. Very risky move that paid off big time. The truth is they couldn't have gotten this far without Warner Music Group though, because they are the key holders to the radio stations, but trust that they came out on the winning end of that deal. I know the specifics, but I can't speak on it.