Rappers Say Portland Police Target Their Concerts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Cool the fuck down dog. How bout use your powers of "Portland stripclub super DJ" and put some artists on? In no way was i directing that towards you (you forget D is a mod here too?) but if you wanna catch feelings that fine bruh. Smh

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
My bad dog you got that before i deleted it. I reread your post and i took it the wrong way. My apologies
another one of my mod powers is to be able to undelete rambunctious deleted posts lol no worries though folks

this forum at best was 4th most popular behind bart, 91siccness, and southern cali in terms of post counts and traffic

was better but everything about the siccness was better before the social media explosion

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
It's a sad situation in the NW scene right now and has been for years. Honestly it's getting worse in my opinion. I'm seeing these cats go back to that 90's style banging shit and it needs to stop. PDX is getting real dirty lately. Sad man! I have spent 10 years trying to give some shine to the NW in the media but it seems like it never helps. I'm back from hiatus to try again but shit looks bleak out here. IDK what can be done. So much talent but no sense of community on the scene. smdh