question for red head steve...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
What happened to Stay Paid? Was yall not stayin paid? lol sorry no pun intened or somethin... im drunk
LOLOLOLOLOL....HEAT.

STAY PAID RECORDS IS A HOMIES / FAMILY / RECORD LABEL....ME AND JT STARTED IT IN 2004. ALBUMS STILL GET RELEASED ON STAY PAID....MY DAUGHTERS ALBUM "AJANE" JUST GOT RELEASED A LITTLE WHILE BACK ON STAY PAID.
Ajane

ALBUMS RELEASED ON STAY PAID RECORDS

RED HEAD STEVE - REDRUM
JT FUNNY MONEY - FIRST HITS FREE
JT FUNNY MONEY AKA JAMES GREENWOOD - INTERNATIONAL PLAYER
AJANE - AJANE
FRANK JAMES - FRANK JAMES

COMING SOON ON STAY PAID RECORDS
NOTES & JESUS SPADES AKA ZICAFEKT - DAB'D OUT & LAB'D OUT

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2006
LOLOLOLOLOL....HEAT.

STAY PAID RECORDS IS A HOMIES / FAMILY / RECORD LABEL....ME AND JT STARTED IT IN 2004. ALBUMS STILL GET RELEASED ON STAY PAID....MY DAUGHTERS ALBUM "AJANE" JUST GOT RELEASED A LITTLE WHILE BACK ON STAY PAID.
Ajane

ALBUMS RELEASED ON STAY PAID RECORDS

RED HEAD STEVE - REDRUM
JT FUNNY MONEY - FIRST HITS FREE
JT FUNNY MONEY AKA JAMES GREENWOOD - INTERNATIONAL PLAYER
AJANE - AJANE
FRANK JAMES - FRANK JAMES

COMING SOON ON STAY PAID RECORDS
NOTES & JESUS SPADES AKA ZICAFEKT - DAB'D OUT & LAB'D OUT

YOOOO that record is crazy sick!!! cant wait to hear the whole LP, i got some of Notes past work but ive never really heard much from Jesus Spades... imma look into him tho

May 9, 2002
YOOOO that record is crazy sick!!! cant wait to hear the whole LP, i got some of Notes past work but ive never really heard much from Jesus Spades... imma look into him tho
He went by a different name before Jesus Spades...but i cant remember what it was. Has one group album out i believe.

Apr 25, 2002
He used to go by the name Zicafekt. He was in a group called AOD. I think he is still in a Seattle group called INKorporated (Illicit, Pain, and Jesus Spades). Dude is dope and good people.

Dec 21, 2002
What up Clutch City?

Well, I can tell you that most of the shit that I have worked on myself or shit done with my homies are on hard drives. Hundreds of songs done from 2005-present. My biggest problem is that I tend to be too critical and I'm my worst critic. I just don't want to put anything out for the sake of putting something out, but I do like what me and my fam Notes put together and I can tell you that this project WILL come out soon. We did have an INKorporated reverberation page up with hella tracks on it but it must've been taken down. I'm also working on a solo project but not too sure if I will put it out. I just enjoy making music whether it resonates with people or not. But I definitely do appreciate it when people say that they are feeling what we do. To me, that means more than anything. There will also be people who won't feel it and that's ok. I just appreciate those who take the time to listen, good or bad.

The Dab'd Out Lab'd Out Project has a Red Head Steve feature on it so you will hear my fam Steve on there please believe that. Matter of fact, that track is one of the next to be mixed down.

Hit me on the pm with an email addy and I'll send a couple tracks for you to check out.

Spades

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
Kaoz, Steve! What up fam? Appreciate the love. Hope yall feel this shit when it drops. Getting mixed now and mastered soon. Shooting for early Spring release.

Spades
What's good fam? I'm definitely looking forward to the project dropping soon. It should be HEAT as always! Steve hit me up on the pm whenever you get a chance pimp.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
We in the wind with murder one gloves...

I got the Murder One track but im missing the track u did with d ddub. anyway u can shoot that one to me Steve

im stressssssssssin out...

Last edited: