NORTHWEST OUTTA PRINT REQUESTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
went a lil thrift shop out here in the 509 where I reside, found 2 northwest albums still in the plastic wrapping... Reigncraft 3, which we all know about him sure... then I found one I had never heard of, Split-50 (E-Dawg and Strange) i have heard lots of E-Dawgs solo work but ive never even heard of this lil group... anyway they were both only 1 buck a pop so i HAD to cop... there are 2 more copies of that Split-50 there in the wrapper if anyone is interested lemme know and i'll cop it n send it to you... since its so cheap i don't mind passing along some rare NW shit for the ppl who love this region yaaaaaa diiiiiig

I'll buy one off you buddy if you could ship it to me. Where do you live? Any other nw stuff they have?

Dec 4, 2006
I'll buy one off you buddy if you could ship it to me. Where do you live? Any other nw stuff they have?

I live in the 509 homie, Yakima Valley.... thrift shop is open Wednesday thru Sunday, I will mob over there tomorrow AM and grab that Split-50 for ya... im not sure if they have any more or not... the ppl who run it go over to Seatown n Portland and swoop up storage units and bring all of it back here to their store... always different stuff coming in, first time ive seen NW albums tho, I will take another look when I get there and see if any more have shown up.... underneath the Black Caesar album I found a burned disc by Have Not, is he a local dude too?? it was just 2 songs

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I live in the 509 homie, Yakima Valley.... thrift shop is open Wednesday thru Sunday, I will mob over there tomorrow AM and grab that Split-50 for ya... im not sure if they have any more or not... the ppl who run it go over to Seatown n Portland and swoop up storage units and bring all of it back here to their store... always different stuff coming in, first time ive seen NW albums tho, I will take another look when I get there and see if any more have shown up.... underneath the Black Caesar album I found a burned disc by Have Not, is he a local dude too?? it was just 2 songs
Yeah if you see anything else let me know. I can send you $. I live in Walla walla, so not far away. I go up to yakima every few months I gotta start checking the stores. I usually hit up Off the record.

Apr 9, 2004
Dec 4, 2006
Dec 4, 2006
Big D u are the MAN!!!! I would like to get in touch with u on the different level and see what all u got cause I would love to do some trading with you, u seem to have quite a bit of classic stuff....I got sum rare stuff myself that I would be down to get to you too