Dz is a huger homo than I thought

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
^^^^ there are irrelevant rappers ALL over the world, Seattle has a TON of talent that AINT MADE FOR THE MASSES!!! this dude here tho isn't someone that Seatown hip hop heads rep, we know exactly who the true artists are

Dec 3, 2005
the original poster was lightweight trying to jock DZ tho talking bout i actually like some of your music but if youre gonna be like that ill beat you up or whatever. Anyway, David has been a running joke in the area for over a decade, he just keeps digging himself bigger holes. You want to listen to white dudes with talent in the area there are plenty. Anonimous tha loco and Red Head Steve both go hard in my opinion

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
the original poster was lightweight trying to jock DZ tho talking bout i actually like some of your music but if youre gonna be like that ill beat you up or whatever. Anyway, David has been a running joke in the area for over a decade, he just keeps digging himself bigger holes. You want to listen to white dudes with talent in the area there are plenty. Anonimous tha loco and Red Head Steve both go hard in my opinion
Lightweight jock is pushing it buddy. I know DZ is and always has been a bitch. I just always ignored his shit. yeah I like a few of his songs. That's what happens when you have the money to buy good beats and good features. He started talking shit to me and when I tried to respond he had blocked me. Whatever, no big deal.

I never understood people that listen to white rappers. I never went out of my way to search out white rappers or black rappers or whatever, but to each their own. Anonimous and Steve are both top 5 seattle rappers to me though, regardless of race.