DZ is the dopest rapper in Seattle!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
i know i know, yall got some spots over there in the 206, but i think we all know the REAL mexican food is out here in the 509!!!!!

in Mabton, HELLA tiny lil town thats not even off the main highway has a lady there at Blue Sky Market on Friday and Saturday that makes the greatest tortas ive ever had!!! then there is the spot in Grandview WA as soon as i remember the name i'll post it..... if yall are ever in the Yakima Valley DONT MISS OUT on those spots, straight up!!!

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
i know i know, yall got some spots over there in the 206, but i think we all know the REAL mexican food is out here in the 509!!!!!

in Mabton, HELLA tiny lil town thats not even off the main highway has a lady there at Blue Sky Market on Friday and Saturday that makes the greatest tortas ive ever had!!! then there is the spot in Grandview WA as soon as i remember the name i'll post it..... if yall are ever in the Yakima Valley DONT MISS OUT on those spots, straight up!!!
When i was in Yakivegas last month i ate at a taco bus, they said fuck a truck lol. Shit was fantastico

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Miners is so damn good, i was just there last week... damn good chance imma pop in there this weekend too
Maaaaaaan. That has been my favorite butger place since i was knee high lol. I just cant believe how expensive it is anymore. Dont slow business at all though. Another place i used to like growing up was Burger Ranch lol. Get a saddle bag meal an shit lmao

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

#YUP YUP Pasco and walla walla both have some of the best too.

Dec 4, 2006
Maaaaaaan. That has been my favorite butger place since i was knee high lol. I just cant believe how expensive it is anymore. Dont slow business at all though. Another place i used to like growing up was Burger Ranch lol. Get a saddle bag meal an shit lmao

got one of those right here in the town i live in, Burger Ranch has got deep friend asparagus, ohhhhh with that breading!!!! YEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
There is a taco bus up in Shoreline...its pretty legit.
Is it the same people that have the one on Rainer Ave, Tacos El Asadero? I know they have another one. If so the one in Rainer is one of my favorite taco spots.

I also like how I sidetracked this thread into taco talk lol.

May 9, 2002
Last edited: