DZ is the dopest rapper in Seattle!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Because DZ is the real life "Malibu's Most Wanted" and he's an insult to Hip-Hop! He is a culture vulture!!! He's a private school rich kid who grew up in the richest part of Seattle, in a $1,000,000 home, his daddy is a lawyer, his mommy writes cookbooks, he's NEVER had a job, his parents have paid for everything, he sells drugs because he thinks it makes him cool like the people he's trying to emulate and is only in Hip-Hop because he became infatuated with it in high school. He knows nothing about the culture or the streets. He is a straight up poser who thinks if he looks, dresses and talks like the rappers that he idolizes, then he will be one too. David Zimmar is a fucking clown who is CONSTANTLY getting beat up, robbed and basically treated like a bitch because he thinks it's cool to hang out with street cats, not understanding that these people will NEVER respect him because of his privileged background and upbringing. On top of the fact he's a liar and closet racist who has been caught several times saying racist shit. Also, all he does is talk shit about people behind their backs and try to talk tough on the internet. Hence the "When Facebook banging goes wrong" video when Stunna Kid ran up on him and punked him on video at Alki.

He can claim all he wants that he was "set up" and duped every time he's been beat up, robbed and recorded. Whatever, DZ is a professional victim because he's too stupid to know better. The truth about DZ is common knowledge around Seattle and he is literally the town joke. I've had NUMEROUS, well known, Bay Area & L.A. rappers sit in my studio and say "Fuck DZ, I only fuck with him because he pays me." I won't say their names, but that's the TRUTH.

You got beat up and stripped down in the hood and posted to Instagram. Your rap career is over. Go sit down somewhere and give it up, you assclown. I'm sure your daddy has a position in his law firm available for you. Go back to where you belong.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
This shit is personal. I don't do business with fakesters like DZ, especially after I caught him lying and seen how he acts under pressure. You know he likes to call the police on people too, right? Just ask the homie June Pacc. And he's STILL out here running 151's name through the mud telling everybody he's a snitch.

Jul 12, 2002
This shit is personal. I don't do business with fakesters like DZ, especially after I caught him lying and seen how he acts under pressure. You know he likes to call the police on people too, right? Just ask the homie June Pacc. And he's STILL out here running 151's name through the mud telling everybody he's a snitch.
When does 151 get out anyway?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
For anybody that thinks I'm just randomly "hating" on DZ....NO, that's not the case. I actually know this dude personally and HAVE worked with him. I have also dealt with his lies and bullshit. I worked on his first album and he's got beats of mine that I won't even claim on his albums.

151 been out for a minute. Not sure what he's doing musically.

Jan 18, 2006
I cant get over the fact he said he was always the cool guy with jewerly with bitches with whips and guy with the weed lol. Like get off your own nuts already homeboy. I see people mentioning Daddys money so im guessing he grew up real priveliged and basically a disgrace to his family. I just wonder if he has a 9 to 5. If not hes even more of a joke then one could imagine

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
I cant get over the fact he said he was always the cool guy with jewerly with bitches with whips and guy with the weed lol. Like get off your own nuts already homeboy. I see people mentioning Daddys money so im guessing he grew up real priveliged and basically a disgrace to his family. I just wonder if he has a 9 to 5. If not hes even more of a joke then one could imagine
You clearly didn't read my long post above. It answers everything you just asked about.