Snoop Dogg says Without master p there be no rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
i agree. Master P was the shit back then and made me happy back in the good old days with that rowdy music and all that money they made. P started this shit because death row didn't know what they were doing.....

50 cent came out and talked shit about how master p don't sell records no mo. P got mad because he payed for that niggaz tour when he came out with wanksta and took affence to that and made a 2 hour show where p layed it down to 50 and said ur always not hot. So when ur hot, Go all out becuase ur not always going to be hot he told him. He was straight. MP the man. 50 learn some game from Snoop Dogg because u were not part of Nl and u don't konw shit about a franchise like Nolimit Records. Nl was the shit and my favorite label forever. Forever. Nolimit Forever Records. Hate this all u want, I dont care. I'm trying to help this label grow like i have since day 1. so hate all u want. I'm not hear to fight. I'm hear to show if I'm a fool then i guess snoop dogg is too. It's cause it's the truth like i told u guys 4 years ago on here and u guys all look at me stupid. I told ya'll master p wasn't bankrupt. he just wasn't using forb es anymore becuase he hides his money. Duh. P a boss. His music is in the dirt. PERIOD.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtg3JQJ2Fdk

Last edited:

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Eh what did C-Bo did that make Master P that succesfull for a while? I can understand that the Bay might had a role in it but C-Bo?
Maybe he's talking about the fact not a lot of rap fans knew or fucked with Ps music before the songs he did with BO...i totally disagree that c-bo had anything to do with P success but maybe thats what he's getting at IDK

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Maaaaan in the 90s my trunk was literally full of No Limit CD cases, from Star Records & Tapes in San Jo, I'd swoop the CD, throw it in the deck (or the cd holder) & toss the case in the back... probably had 30 + cases floating around back there

I pretty much slapped NL releases damn near exclusively back then

UUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Nov 4, 2005
i agree. Master P was the shit back then and made me happy back in the good old days with that rowdy music and all that money they made. P started this shit because death row didn't know what they were doing.....

50 cent came out and talked shit about how master p don't sell records no mo. P got mad because he payed for that niggaz tour when he came out with wanksta and took affence to that and made a 2 hour show where p layed it down to 50 and said ur always not hot. So when ur hot, Go all out becuase ur not always going to be hot he told him. He was straight. MP the man. 50 learn some game from Snoop Dogg because u were not part of Nl and u don't konw shit about a franchise like Nolimit Records. Nl was the shit and my favorite label forever. Forever. Nolimit Forever Records. Hate this all u want, I dont care. I'm trying to help this label grow like i have since day 1. so hate all u want. I'm not hear to fight. I'm hear to show if I'm a fool then i guess snoop dogg is too. It's cause it's the truth like i told u guys 4 years ago on here and u guys all look at me stupid. I told ya'll master p wasn't bankrupt. he just wasn't using forb es anymore becuase he hides his money. Duh. P a boss. His music is in the dirt. PERIOD.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtg3JQJ2Fdk
You have a gay crush on master p

Jun 21, 2006
Snoop owes Master P for getting him off death row, but if im not mistaken Master P dissed a lot of underground artistst (financialy) in the westcoast bad boys days

Musically i like his older material. Ghetto D was the last cd that had some tracks i liked. Make em say uugh was definetely NOT 1 of them though....

Feb 14, 2004
Maaaaan in the 90s my trunk was literally full of No Limit CD cases, from Star Records & Tapes in San Jo, I'd swoop the CD, throw it in the deck (or the cd holder) & toss the case in the back... probably had 30 + cases floating around back there

I pretty much slapped NL releases damn near exclusively back then

UUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Yup, I was the same way. I was always looking forward to the next No Limit release. I'd be at the mom&pop store the day before the release date and swoop the album up.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2005
SNOOP IS FRIED
P GOT RICH ASS HELL FROM 95 ICE CREAM MAN TO ID SAY MP LAST DON
C BO DIDN'T NEED NO HELP FROM P, P STOLE 187 DANCE
FROM WHAT HIS FORMER ARTISTS SAY P WAS STRAIGHT WITH THEM SPLIT MASTERS AND PUBLISHING 50/50
P WAS COOL TILL HE STARTING HIS TUPIC DICK RIDING ROUTINE

Sep 3, 2002
Master P is legendary to me, but yea Snoop obviously took it too far. As much as No limit contributed to the rap game they still aren't on the same level as UGK or GHETTO BOYZ so...

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
No Limit made a lot of good music, but it also helped make standard many of the practices that eventually ended up killing hip-hop. The bloated quickly produced albums, full of filler, the excessive focus on bling and mindless thuggery, etc.

Those things would have probably happened without them too - they weren't the only ones doing it.

But on balance I call it a very mixed contribution to the development of hip-hop