RIP C-9??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2007
Tommy Wright III

Thank you C-9 for being my brother. Thank you C-9 for the memories. Thank you C-9 for the laughs. Thank you C-9 for loving my kids. Thank you C-9 for loving my parents. Thank you C-9 for staying down wit me. Thank you C-9 for going to war beside me. Thank you C-9 for motivating me. Thank you C-9 for sharing your talent with me. Thank you C-9 for supporting me. Thank you C-9 for always raising the bar. Thank you C-9 for all the advice. Thank you C-9 for representing Memphis. Thank you C-9 for the food. Thank you C-9 for the help. Thank you C-9 for the lessons. Thank you C-9 for the accomplishments. Thank you C-9 for the patience. Thank you C-9 for your time. Thank you C-9 for the information. Thank you C-9 for giving me the opportunity. Thank you C-9 for the plans. Thank you C-9 for the dreams. Thank you C-9 for joining 10 Wanted Men. Thank you C-9 for being the greatest rapper in the game . Life is truly bittersweet FOREVER and no matter what I achieve it will be worthless without my homie here to share it with me. A piece of me has left with you..IN TEARS